Babysitters on the North?

Science Abuse

So, the grandfolks had a babysitting arrangement. Half the week with my parents, half the week with Elena's folks. Well, mine are temporarily unable, and hers are getting worn out.

We may need a sitter for a couple days a week. Anybody know any babysitters/day cares that can take on a 1.5 year old on short notice? All the joints we've called have wicked waiting lists.

My wife would probably be available. the only downside.. is that she can only watch him from 9:30 to 3:00. No before, no after. Let me know if you're interested.

You must pay one meeeelion dollars too.

I wish I had your arrangement. Daycare= 800 a month 4 years and counting. :doh:

Holy shit, thats rediculous.

My sister-in-law might be available as well. She just graduated Wright State for early childhood education and is looking for a job as an elementary school teacher. I'd have to check her schedule but i think she might be available. what times are you looking for?

Guest LSWON333
Enchanted care westerville started at 200 a week now we are down to 194 :rolleyes: . Its supposed to go down the older they get but they raise the prices every year so we are fucked for another 2 years. Every teacher there has a degree so that may explain the cost, otherwise I would have a vette with a turbo by now.

Enchanted care westerville started at 200 a week now we are down to 194 :rolleyes: . Its supposed to go down the older they get but they raise the prices every year so we are fucked for another 2 years. Every teacher there has a degree so that may explain the cost, otherwise I would have a vette with a turbo by now.

Not at all, my sister-in-law works at one of those places and most of them are fresh out of college looking/waiting for teaching jobs but need something/anything now to pay bills etc. Shes still on a waiting list for dublin schools and sub's there aswell. The pay at those places suck.

Guest LSWON333
That is for one kid, Triple threat I think has atleast 3 :eek: I would think he would get a multi kid discount lol but damn. If we had to pay for 3 kids my woman would be staying home.