Windshield repair

Yep.. just go to safelite.com or something like that and they'll do a quote right there on the net. I think it's free for them even to come to you to replace it too.

I had my buick windshield replaced late last year for $200.

Ya they just did mine this week on the escape. I had gone on vacation and gotten a rock chip on the highway, damn freezin temperatures split it horizontally all the way across. They even do house calls. 8)

Safelite.

They did a hell of a job when they replaced my window at my school. It was raining so they just had me find a cover and two of them did it in 15 or so minutes and were very nice guys.

Plus, it is pretty damn cheap.

you have to hate that company too... after they dicked me out of $88 I'm pretty pissed

Holy shit dude. $88 bucks? are you kidding me?

Did you work in their collections department or some shit and get hosed on your job?

If not, spill the beans. How did they "dick" you of your $88 bucks.

Hm.. $88 bucks, you must have seen some serious shit.

Holy shit dude. $88 bucks? are you kidding me?

Did you work in their collections department or some shit and get hosed on your job?

If not, spill the beans. How did they "dick" you of your $88 bucks.

Hm.. $88 bucks, you must have seen some serious shit.

$88 is a big deal when you are a poor college student and counting on that money. It was a huge dispute over vacation days/leave of absence. They actually deducted $88 from a paycheck when I was out of the country on a school trip, even though they said you could take short leaves of absence for school. Anyways, the company is horrible to work for and they in reality could give a shit less about the customer.

p.s.- don't try to be a tool

Ok. I can see that sucks. They fucked you on your pay, but what does that have to do with Amy wanting to get a windshield replaced?

Several people in this thread recommended Safe lite to get it fixed. You jump in here saying the company sucks. Why do they suck? because they fucked you on $88 bucks?

So.. do you have anything REALLY to add to this thread other than Safe Lite sucks? Maybe another company to install windshields? That might be more useful than "dont' deal with safe lite.. they suck and they're faggot money fuckers....."

Ok. I can see that sucks. They fucked you on your pay, but what does that have to do with Amy wanting to get a windshield replaced?

Several people in this thread recommended Safe lite to get it fixed. You jump in here saying the company sucks. Why do they suck? because they fucked you on $88 bucks?

So.. do you have anything REALLY to add to this thread other than Safe Lite sucks? Maybe another company to install windshields? That might be more useful than "dont' deal with safe lite.. they suck and they're faggot money fuckers....."

well, #1 safelite is the most expensive if you pay it out of pocket. There are plenty of other companies in the area that do repairs for about $30 where safelite charges $60

The techs are usually nice, but if you have a problem, the store manager usually could give a shit less. They will give you the run around and do everything in their power to not have to do anymore work on the vehicle.

Their "special" repair process that they advertise is no different than any other company's.

They treat their employees like slaves

I could go on and on for days

Like I said, stop trying to be a douche... look them up on ripoffreport.com

My name is NOT Amy. Let's get that straight!

Clark, you'll have to call me and give me that number. I wasn't here when Eric got his fixed, nor did I talk to the guy... but I trust your word :)

I dont know what LJ's problem with Safelite is aside from money, but my family has used them 3 times in my life. Every time they have done an amazing job, and very speedy too.

My problem is that they are a horrible company. You may have got lucky with the techs that you got, but beyond the tech's, they could give a shit less. Trust me, Ryan and I probably know way more about this company than anyone else on this site would care to know

My name is NOT Amy. Let's get that straight!

Ok.. it's straight! :).

Hope I didn't offend you in any way. :D