Anyone going to the UFC tonight?

lawnman

I know it is a little late to ask, but is anyone going to the UFC tonight? If you went post here what the atmosphere in the arena was like and how the fights are in person .

I tried to get tickets but I was not going to pay that much for upper deck seats, and I could not afford floor seats.

A guy I work with won the tickets from the blitz. lower A I believe. He called dreamseats about selling them and they told him they were 150 dollar seats. :eek2: I was going to buy them untill we learned that. But when he picked them up from the Blitz he had to sign a waiver saying that he is aware a fight could break out in the crowd leading to injury. I thought that was kind of funny.

But when he picked them up from the Blitz he had to sign a waiver saying that he is aware a fight could break out in the crowd leading to injury. I thought that was kind of funny.

It's a common occurance in lower end fight's for stupid shit to break out in the crowd. I've been to a few and thankfully nothing happened but there was word's between more than a few groups. Testosterone flaired, and ego's were bruised. Then again, i saw a fight break out in front of me at a dave matthew's concert last year, that was sad.

i could NOT believe that Columbus had lucked into THE BEST card EVER!!

the fights were awesome, people were boooing the Matt Hughes fight last night

that was the only Stupid part of the whole night, that was a very good fight, i give some credit to Chris Lytle for not getting his head taken off while Matt had his ass mounted the entire fight

and what Randy Couture did was AMAZING, he dominated the Entire fight, but the best part was that he dominated STANDING UP!!! against a stand up guy!

the only thing that could have made it any better is if Forrest Griffin was fighting on the card last night as well

I think he meant in the lower section of the seating?

If I was not mistaken...

No, low end fights as in the fights that go on at LC Pavilion once a month. Mostly local people fighting. Lower end 'championship' fights, nothing major, and especially something not as big as UFC. Every fighter usually brings their respective people with them, friends/family etc.. throw in people already fighting, mix in alcohol maybe a spice of drunkeness and bam, fights break out. Happens alot more than you think.