3-9?

STEVE-O

o im sorry nex ttime i think i willo pedal my bike there then Its not my fault my car died so ya I bailed and thats why I was sein if anyone wanted to show up next weekend... Dont you think it is hard to show up when your car doesnt start?

o im sorry nex ttime i think i willo pedal my bike there then Its not my fault my car died so ya I bailed and thats why I was sein if anyone wanted to show up next weekend... Dont you think it is hard to show up when your car doesnt start?

No excuses. Should have taken the COTA! :D

well some people might be going to go to the columbus auto show the 10th we could go to the show and then go get some food... Mike you got to go so you can run the gtp 3 wide cause i called out try in his girls gli cause he said it should beat a gtp so we will have to see

well when we were over swapping adams parts over to trey car he claimed that the gli should take a gtp easy.. come out to the show with... its up on dub... I really want to run him just to find out how close it would be

If the mountain is good enough I'm going snowboarding, if not and it's warm I might show.

Hey Ben, let me know if you go up to the mountian this week cause I am thinking about heading up there.