Kawasaki salesman shot and killed on showroom floor!

NinjaNick

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6583872

It was apparently business as usual at Kawasaki of Memphis until a little after 2 p.m. Tuesday. It was then, authorities say, that 17-year-old Dexter Brown, in the store to pick up a brand new motorcycle, did the unthinkable.

"(He) had been in the store pretty much all day," said Lt. Rory Mack of the Bartlett Police Department, "and for some unknown reason pulled out a weapon and opened fire on the employees."

Glen Page Jr., a 32-year-old salesman known to his friends as "Buddy," was shot three times. Police said he died on the showroom floor. Page's coworker, Cynthia Lester, was shot in the arm, and remains in critical condition.

Page's uncle, Joey Hadley, couldn't imagine how it could have happened. "He was selling motorcycles, and had been over here for awhile," Hadley said. "It's just a real shock."

A steady stream of family members, friends, and loyal customers showed up at the dealership after the shootings. Most of them had tears in their eyes as they tried to comfort each other and make sense of what happened. Some said they could have easily been there when the shots rang out.

"Me and my fiance come in here and talk to them every day," said Ronald Braham, a customer of the store. "Today we didn't come, and I was actually thinking about coming by."

Braham never imagined his latest visit to place normally reserved for fun would be under such sad circumstances.

Edited by NinjaNick

that's pretty scary stuff.

on a lighter note: I'm suprised this hasn't happened at ASK yet.

Wow... I want to laugh, really. But I sort of feel bad. Should I?

Oh fuck it.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what to say about that. :dunno: I guess if that ASK blog is an indication than it might not be so far fetched.

I don't know what to say about that. :dunno: I guess if that ASK blog is an indication than it might not be so far fetched.

speaking of which, I noticed that they locked it down and it's private now!! How do I get access to it? That used to be the most entertaining part of my day reading that!

What is ASK? A search engine? :dunno:

It's a motocycle dealership in central Ohio.

ASK= All sales Kawasaki???

ASK is an odd name. Is there a meaning behind it?

Ackers Shithead Kompany? haha (since you're in Dayton, I'll explain that the dealerships are owned and run by the Ackers family)

Edit: The blog is now back up and public...I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

• 2 years later...