Obama won O H I O!!!

Putty

No, not rich nor a golfer. I am tired of people like you making absurd assumptions about jobs that you know nothing about?

Have you been a CEO? Have you run a company?

The funny part about ur post is that u are assuming u know me by saying people like you. I have not run a company,but i am very close to running one. I am the vp of our company and basically run all of our work. I am the guy in the cart with the rich people listening to them bitch about the people that work their asses off for them. I come from weath and i see what it does to people and i see the GREED take them over. Its sad it really is. I will never nor do i ever want to go any higher in their company because i want to live my life and enjoy the time i have here on the planet. By the way i hate golf,but these dam CEO's and owners love that crap and i have to go to "network" so i can keep my eye on whats really goin on. One day i plan on running my own company,but it will be with bikes so i dont consider it work. Also i will pay the "man" when the time comes,but i have realized there are only 2 certain things in life and they are death and taxes so deal with it! So u need not assume because it only will make an ass out of u!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So now Obama lead is under 100k in ohio, anyone think it will change?

does it matter?

Since McCain gave his los speech if it turns out he winds does he still win or did he thow in the towel?

Even if that did change Ohio's outcome, I don't think we matter anymore. BO got CA, OR, & WA. California by itself was worth 55 electoral votes

What do you mean, if I could help it? I WOULDN'T RUN A BUSINESS IN THE RED. Unless I was running it by myself, for myself. I'm not going to risk someone elses (like an employee) livelihood on my success.

You might not have a choice if you were forced by a union to give a certain raise % or you were forced to incur high health care costs due to a unions benefit demands. Your sucess is the livelihood of your employees.

Fox news... awesome. They're fair and balanced afterall. I mean, if they make an effort to TELL you their fair and balanced, then it must be so.

The liberal media will never bring focus to the plausable fact that black people voted for a black president. Doesn't really matter.

You're not making plausible scenarios... if I was starting a business (< 20 employees) who would want to unionize? Hell, we'd all probably be partners in the thing. Where did you get unions?

Liberal media... find your numbers in some other UNbiased news source (CNN, MSN, AP, REUTERS, BBC) other than faux news and then we'll talk.

O i think there is a push for blind ballots? for Unions. Another angle for Unions to enter private business. Nothing to do with the election just on my mind. Not sure on this but i get the jist.

Cnn, msn? Fox ran stats on how many negative Obam ads vs. Mcdidn't. They were for Obama blatently.

Even if that did change Ohio's outcome, I don't think we matter anymore. BO got CA, OR, & WA. California by itself was worth 55 electoral votes

Yea but a lot of their precincts have not finished reporting their votes....

The lead keeps going down....

You're getting off topic, but I know the union can enter any SIZE business.

Bottom line is though - if you treat your employees right and keep them happy, the union is useless because the people get everything the union would give them without the dues and bullshit of dealing with a union. So, as management, there are ways to keep unions out of your facility and one of the easiest ways is to treat your employees right. Which I would, if I ran a business AND had employees.

So again, your argument has no merit.

Bottom line is though - if you treat your employees right and keep them happy, the union is useless because the people get everything the union would give them without the dues and bullshit of dealing with a union. So, as management, there are ways to keep unions out of your facility and one of the easiest ways is to treat your employees right. Which I would, if I ran a business AND had employees.

dude, i didn't know i made an argument?

Somehow this got twisted into what you would do as an employer?

How you would view equal treatment as an owner vs. the employees view might differ. It's not that simple.

hey guys Obama is president, lets get behind him, keep speaking out for what we believe, and hope and pray that things get better and not worse.... OK??? Fighting amongst ourselves won't do anyone any good..... I.E. the election is over..... support your government!!! It's the only one we got!!

Sorry, that does not guarantee anything. Unions try to get into businesses that have happy employees all the time. Just like communism, it only workswhen everyone is involved... AND, the more company's they add, the more dues they recieve. The UAW is constantly picketing our plant...and we don't make cars..

Yes we must support. It's exciting & scary. Now the problem or blessing depending on how you see it is i think 4 supreme court justices are getting ready to retire. 4 new young liberal judges? Not good. there's should always be a mix of "personalities" to get to a good decision.

Sorry, that does not guarantee anything. Unions try to get into businesses that have happy employees all the time. Just like communism, it only workswhen everyone is involved... AND, the more company's they add, the more dues they recieve. The UAW is constantly picketing our plant...and we don't make cars..

Yeah they try..but it doesn't mean they get in. I worked for Marconi/Emerson for ten years..union free shop because the employees were well paid and had good benefits. The union always tried..but it never went anywhere because the employees didn't need the union.

Now, I'm sure there are places where the union is necessary, but those places are in the vast minority now a days.

Just my experience and .02

Yes we must support. It's exciting & scary. Now the problem or blessing depending on how you see it is i think 4 supreme court justices are getting ready to retire. 4 new young liberal judges? Not good. there's should always be a mix of "personalities" to get to a good decision.

And there goes the last of the 3 "Checks & Balances" with a liberal POTUSA & Democratic majority congress :(