Cavins Supra NO LONGER HIS????

GSXRAntwon

Kevin, a Thin Mint? Ive seen similar things done with bananas in China, but the girl was way loose and her meat curtains could seriously be used as a comforter while sleeping.

Big piss-flaps, eh?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:slap:

Oh and Kevin R....can you change my name ir refer me to someone to change it??? If you can change it....please change it to: EvoAnthony

Please and Thanks,

Anthony

:lol: I was anticipating something like this happening. :lol:

Kevin, a Thin Mint? Ive seen similar things done with bananas in China, but the girl was way loose and her meat curtains could seriously be used as a comforter while sleeping.

I knew a Portugeuse girl like that. Absolutely beautiful girl, but you coulda painted a flag on them and called it a holiday.

hahah where the hell did you meet a portuguese in columbus? i have yet to meet another one (other than my dad) in cbus.

Howard is right. I'm nationwide. lol I enjoyed her jollies while living in Vegas. I've only lived in Ohio for a year.

It does scare the piss out of me. I mean theres fast like wow that kid drives a stock camaro ss god his parents are nuts. then theres OMG WTF!!!! a Fucking 1200hp Supra?!?!

/me pours himeself a helping of HATERAIDE.

I just hope he resepects that power.

question 2

Whats Insurance like on that?

Driver Male While under 25.

Can we get a "Cavin" and "Cookie" filter on the board? Any thread that has those 2 words/names in it (together) will automatically be deleted? I've never met Cavin but he seems like a decent dude, so get off his nuts and I'm tryin to lose weight so all this talk about cookies is making me hungry. Damn!