Black TTZ06

Guest powers

Guest powers

Well I had heard a rumor and it was confirmed for me today.

Motor is out and apart again. Guess this is a good opertunity to get those frame rails fixed. :(

In case no one has noticed, umm it is car weather again.

I would be mad about this too if i was the owner, but im not. Therefore only the owner should post this topic I would think. Oh and I like how the Frame rails where thrown in there. I think the Doc will have them fixed if he wanted them to be. If he likes them like that, that is his choice.

Well I had heard a rumor and it was confirmed for me today.

Motor is out and apart again. Guess this is a good opertunity to get those frame rails fixed. :(

In case no one has noticed, umm it is car weather again.

Thanks for taking me back to High School! Your maturity level is only eclipsed by your incessant need to make yourself look bad as well.

Guest powers
I was there late Friday. The car was being driven.

No, Kitchen or not. No.

Well if I am wrong then I am sorry. Just heard it from two people within 3 days and both are people who should know.

If I am wrong just delete this now.

Nope, it was being driven Friday.

People, Kitchen or not, this is the 2nd time this week someone has posted their "I know something you don't know" rumor only to have it squashed, hard.

If you don't know, leave it alone. This is starting to be Romper Room, and I may appropriately name this section so and start passing out diapers. I'm locking this instead of deleting it.