Romper Room

ImUrOBGYN

Somebody slurred Romper Room in a previous thread and it's raised my ire. I loved Romper Room. It was an incredible show and I wanted to go there for school like nothing else as a child. I'm still leveled by the disappointment over being told I was being taken there only to arrive and find my family had lied to me. :(:mad:

In hindsight, if I had've gone, I sure it would've ended in disappointment much like it was for Stewie on Family Guy.

So why the fuck is this in here? This isn't a flame, it's a personal reflection on a now-defunct kids show.

A year later and still a newb, yet one post away from being a Senior Member. Help us all.

Wow, only one post away. Here I go... :D

Why the fuck is it here? Because I thought this was the kitchen, our basic off-topic forum. I was unaware personal reflection was banned or looked down upon.

No, it's not really a flame, hardly a reflection and more of a joke. Best joke in the world? Maybe not, I'll leave that to your admin skills and/or your hilarious inability to insult me with a slur used only by the unimaginative.

29 years later and still a noob, yet one post away from... umm... 6,428 posts. Yah!

Well, just because that last insult didn't work out too well and I used the word 'noob' doesn't mean that... well... uhhh... Shut up, you.