LS1 for me

Big A

Put the MS4 cam in there along with a 200 shot of juice good tires, good clutch, rear end , tranny and good suspension work and run 10's all day long. Prolly have less then 5k in it if you do all the work yourself. I would say to call IPS motorsports for the parts and any install work you want done if you are not a do it yourselfer...

Put the MS4 cam in there along with a 200 shot of juice good tires, good clutch, rear end , tranny and good suspension work and run 10's all day long. Prolly have less then 5k in it if you do all the work yourself. I would say to call IPS motorsports for the parts and any install work you want done if you are not a do it yourselfer...

Sam if that's all he needs to run 10's why'd you build a motor and you're only running a 100shot? And can an LS1 really handle a 200 shot for any period of time?

Yea I have started to look into mods. I'm tight on money now and I have car payments every month. Mods will come as money allows. The bigger mods will come after its paid off.

Yea I have started to look into mods. I'm tight on money now and I have car payments every month. Mods will come as money allows. The bigger mods will come after its paid off.

If you don't mind used parts, you can sometimes get some good deals on ls1tech.com.

For best bang for the buck "starter mods", I'd get some LT headers, SLP Lid, E-Cutout and/or Catback, LS6 Intake, UD Pulley. You'll need those mods anyways if you ever go Heads and Cam.

A tune can always help your bolt on mods as well.

Bill

If you don't mind used parts, you can sometimes get some good deals on ls1tech.com.

For best bang for the buck "starter mods", I'd get some LT headers, SLP Lid, E-Cutout and/or Catback, LS6 Intake, UD Pulley. You'll need those mods anyways if you ever go Heads and Cam.

A tune can always help your bolt on mods as well.

Bill

That is what I'm looking and plan on doing first. I have been looking there and on ls1.com aswell.

Sam if that's all he needs to run 10's why'd you build a motor and you're only running a 100shot? And can an LS1 really handle a 200 shot for any period of time?

Because with the power my car makes n/a I dont need the juice.. I dont have the aftermarket suspension market like an fbody does.