Cabit @ Ciruit City Sawmill

Mojoe

So I roll in to HH Gregg @ Sawmill after lunch today to see what the might have for head units with Satellite, iPod, mp3, CD, AUX, and was hoping to find as USB or SD port. I know it's asking a lot. So after waiting for someone to get to me, ( they were completely dead in there) I get bozo the clown. The guy knows nothing. And I mean he could barely get his name right. I asked him about if they have any thing like what I was looking for and he has no idea. I said tell me about this one. Pointing to what looked like it should would. No tag or sign anywhere for it. He has to check. Come back and tells me "It should work". Fucking brilliant! I asked him for the model # and got the fuck out of there before I caught stupid. And, yes, stupid is contagious.

I had already planned on going to Circuit City also, but thought I might give HH Gregg ONE more try, like I do about every 6 months it seems. To say I'm in a hurry is an understatement. I like to go places and do business. I want to deal with someone who is a professional and can answer my questions, even if they are dumb. I know a little, but not all there is on electronics's.

So I walk in and this guy approaches me without pressure and asks if there was anything he could help me with. I hand him the model # and barely a hi. He saw I was in a hurry and said cool, then immediately knew it was a new Sony unit and pointed it out. I badgered him with questions and he had answers. The unit had only been out a week at most, but he knew all about it. Best of all, it was everything I was looking for. Then he tells me it comes with free install. Sweet! I told him I'm an bit of a jerk when it comes to my car and that I would be the one pulling it in and pulling it out for work to be done. He was respectable to that and said, "No problem". He asked what kind of car it was, and then said he understood where I was coming from once I told him.I know my car is not a high end exotic, but it's my hours and $ in it, so I'm a tad leary about who works on it. Turns out his name is Cabit and he's a member on here. He put everything I needed together and gave me a great deal.

I will be checking with Cabit in the future for all my car audio needs.

here's what I got from Cabit. http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-In-Dash-Player-CDXGT610UI/sem/rpsm/oid/172514/catOid/-13089/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Here's what it's replacing. Let me know if you're interested.

http://www.insignia-products.com/pc-127-16-insignia-40w-x-4-ipod-ready-cd-deck-with-cd-rrwmp3wma-playback.aspx