Pet registration

TheHaze

that's the place here in Cbus.....although I only did it this year as my wife keeps getting on my case. I hate stupid regulations like this. We've had our dogs for 7 & 10 years and this is the first time I've gotten them a license.

I'm not sure, I guess so. All I know is I'm supposed to register my pet under law, and I didn't know where to go from there.

that's the place here in Cbus.....although I only did it this year as my wife keeps getting on my case. I hate stupid regulations like this. We've had our dogs for 7 & 10 years and this is the first time I've gotten them a license.

It's a little bit of a hassle if you ask me. I've had a lab mix for 14 years, unregistered. I figured I should atleast get my staff bull terrier registered because of his breed's notority. Any idea how much it will cost me?

Cheap enough here in Delaware to make it worth the trouble and to keep from being hassled/fined.

Mike, do you have a male or female Staffy and is it an AmStaff?

Male amstaff. He's not neutered either; will this make my fee more? Also, to register on that Franklin county site, I need his rabies code. Who would I contact to get that? Will his vet have that?

Vet should have it or be able to get it for you/direct you....but it's also on your Rabies Tag if you have that. You typically get the tag at the Vet's office after his immunization.

Male amstaff. He's not neutered either; will this make my fee more? Also, to register on that Franklin county site, I need his rabies code. Who would I contact to get that? Will his vet have that?

Yes it does cost more if your dog is not spayed/neutered, but only if they are over one year old.

I have a one year old Welsh Pembroke Corgi that I bought my fiance last year, and we have not spayed her due to her championship bloodlines. We plan to breed her in her next heat to a champion stud. I think her registeration was like $25. If you have it spayed/neutered I think it's like $12-14.

Yes it does cost more if your dog is not spayed/neutered, but only if they are over one year old.

I have a one year old Welsh Pembroke Corgi that I bought my fiance last year, and we have not spayed her due to her championship bloodlines. We plan to breed her in her next heat to a champion stud. I think her registeration was like $25. If you have it spayed/neutered I think it's like $12-14.

How did you register it?

I won't be getting my dog neutered, atleast not yet because he's a really good dog for breeding.

Again, could be different for Col, but it was never asked if my dog was neutered or not so I did not pay extra for it. Plus, I did it all online. I will not be neutering my dog, either as he's a breeder, as well.

:D

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/Titan/Image0241.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/irockacorolla/volkplayin002.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/xihopeuchokex/Picture070.jpg

Here's some pictures of my dogs since we are posting pictures. The Siberian Husky I got from a rescue group and I bought the Corgi at Quarter Horse Congress last year.

I registered my Husky last night. Cost $13 online via the link above.

You have to have a valid rabies tag vaccination #. Enter that, your info, and the dog's info. If you select with dog was bought within 30 days, it's $12. If not, it's $24, then you have the $1 processing fee.

I wasn't even asked about rabies vacs or anything. Guess they're just more lenient in Delaware. Shit, reminds me I need to renew the fishing license. They're dropping foot long trout all over central Ohio over the next 2-3 wks.