O-----h!

ChevyMan1972

Definitely a close one. I'm a big UCLA and USC fan, too. But really rooting for UCLA. They had a nail biter, too. There were alot of really good, really close games today.

I lost only 4 in yesterdays round and one today in my brackets. Doing pretty good so far... :D

Between all of the close games in OSU football.. now this damn tournament, I've lost at least 15 years of my life from the stress.

I was gonna say that. Can a Cinderella team be a #1? If so... I think we found it.

I missed it last night but I watched it this morning. Amazing.

I've been rooting for Ohio, but if they make it to the finals and they face UCLA, it'll be all over for Ohio. :D My other team, USC, lost after almost upsetting North Carolina.

Ohio is a team from Athens, Ohio. Ohio State is from Columbus.

Ohio is a team from Athens, Ohio. Ohio State is from Columbus.

Of for shit's sake. :rolleyes: I knew you picky bastards would grab that and run. Obviously, I'm refering to Ohio State. I was hoping maybe you guys could figure it all out on your own, but I guess from now on, so as not to get your dander all up, I'll try to to take the extra 2 seconds to refer to it as, "The Ohio State". Pretentious bastards. ;)

Of for shit's sake. :rolleyes: I knew you picky bastards would grab that and run. Obviously, I'm refering to Ohio State. I was hoping maybe you guys could figure it all out on your own, but I guess from now on, so as not to get your dander all up, I'll try to to take the extra 2 seconds to refer to it as, "The Ohio State". Pretentious bastards. ;)

Sorry, you're right. When I responded to your post, I was watching the University of California Trojans playing the North Carolina State Tar Heels and it was a really good game and it got me distracted for a moment. Surely I should have known what you were talking about. Anyway, I'm amped about the Florida Seminoles and University of California - Berkley Final Four matchup; that should be sweet. I don't know if it will be as good as the Ohio and George Mason University Final Four game, but it'll be close.

Sorry, you're right. When I responded to your post, I was watching the University of California Trojans playing the North Carolina State Tar Heels and it was a really good game and it got me distracted for a moment. Surely I should have known what you were talking about. Anyway, I'm amped about the Florida Seminoles and University of California - Berkley Final Four matchup; that should be sweet. I don't know if it will be as good as the Ohio and George Mason University Final Four game, but it'll be close.

lol

I'm definitely hoping for some revenge against Florida for last year. And now that NC is out, THE Ohio State University Buckeyes have an excellent chance to make it to the finals. I feel like as long as they don't get behind early on again, they can win this next game. It'll be good.

lol

I'm definitely hoping for some revenge against Florida for last year. And now that NC is out, THE Ohio State University Buckeyes have an excellent chance to make it to the finals. I feel like as long as they don't get behind early on again, they can win this next game. It'll be good.

I don't know if I want to play Florida or not. On the one hand, it's the only way to get (at least some) vindication after the massacre that was the BCS title game. On the other hand, if we play them and lose... *puts gun in mouth*