I want this helmet!

NinjaNick

that is awesome.... i would be afraid to wear it though I know what my visor goes though those helmets are to pretty to screw up.... How had do yo uthink it is to see though do they silk screen the visor

I don't know, but if I order one sometime I will call and ask them a few things about the airbrushed helmets first.

Hayabusa There is no other bike!!!....

Hayabusa there is no other bike except NinjaNicks's Kawasaki

LOL :lol: That is funny there. I just noticed your signature.:zx10r:

I should probably keep my opinions to myself. But I can't. That helmet sucks dude!, Unless yer a stunter, Proud Pops says, "Nadda!"

WHATEVER! That chick is "NOT" a stunter! J/K....I know you're talking about the skull helmet. You probably don't like it because of the babyboomer in you. It's all good, you'll get your groove back...STELLA did. :lol::lol:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol::thefinger::thefinger:

I should probably keep my opinions to myself. But I can't. That helmet sucks dude!, Unless yer a stunter, Proud Pops says, "Nadda!"

WHATEVER! That chick is "NOT" a stunter! J/K....I know you're talking about the skull helmet. You probably don't like it because of the babyboomer in you. It's all good, you'll get your groove back...STELLA did. :lol::lol:

Who's Stella? And how do you know I'm a Baby Boomer? My Groove is on, maybe you just couldn't get around me this past Monday on my Gixxer 400 LMAO! That's some funny shit!

Who's Stella? And how do you know I'm a Baby Boomer? My Groove is on, maybe you just couldn't get around me this past Monday on my Gixxer 400 LMAO! That's some funny shit!

HAHA, Stella getting her groove back was some movie I never saw in the mid 90's. Some chick flick I think. :popcorn: