Wasup?

madcat6183

Hey everyone, figured I might as well start a post and introduce myself.

My names John, I just purchased my friends 99 Honda Superhawk 996 last month and have been riding around Cbus since then.

I live in Groveport, and have met a few members last sunday on our ride to the Zoo, Marysville, and a few other places.

So far everyone seems really cool and chill. The halloween pics look awesome and the meet and greet as well.

A tad about myself, 25 male, live and work in Groveport, havent rode a bike since I was about 13, so Im kinda starting new, but loving it for sure.

If anyone has any ?s or wants to ride anytime def. get at me. Im a ski bum so the cold weather doesn't effect me.

Also, someone coming from Rickenbacker area today after work pulled up next to me with a black katana(I believe) and a black helmet with mohawk. Anyways, if that person's on the boards, that was me next to ya, I hit Pontious rd south for about 20 miles, a MUST ride. Hills, curves, straights, it has it all, and no traffic.