Decent price/quality Restoration Shops in Area?

Guest UNVMATT

a good body shop can do it .

And that body shop would be?? I asked the same question about a year ago and got no answers. It's hard to believe there are no quality restoration shops in Columbus. I'm not talking about guys that beat on fenders either. I'm talking about a shop that can find old NOS parts, hang quarters properly, align body panels perfectly and research how to properly replicate complicated paint schemes.

Guest Removed
And that body shop would be?? I asked the same question about a year ago and got no answers. It's hard to believe there are no quality restoration shops in Columbus. I'm not talking about guys that beat on fenders either. I'm talking about a shop that can find old NOS parts, hang quarters properly, align body panels perfectly and research how to properly replicate complicated paint schemes.

they are far and few between. most are not restoration shops. some are guys that just love too work on old iron. and this kind of stuff doesnt come cheap. and most people around here dont want too pay the kind of price, too get it done right. a few come too mind, but cant remember the number too steves wrights shop or the others.

Guest Removed
I'm not as concerned about the cost as I am the quality.

Amen brother.

theres one guy that has some crazy pricing out off 33.. and he does damn good work. like riddler award winning work.

call rolla on here

it's almost impossible to find a reasonable restoration shop for classic muscle anymore - they all wanna do insurance jobs that are much more lucrative

Rolla did a great job replacing the floor pans and complete trunk in my '67 GTO - looked great and was a great price

The shops are out there, but you are going to pay so much $$$ your are better off buying a restored car, unless you do the work..

Doersam's

Yoke's autobody

Kar Mustang

Rolla (CR member)

Kevin aka 360IROC (CR member)