Where's that semi stock Busa....?

Putty

That was asking for a piece of a semi stock gsxr-1000? Not trying to argue or go back and fourth. Bring a piped, stock geared, stock height busa to see a slipped on gsxr-1000. Not geared. The weather is right.....lets do it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was asking for a piece of a semi stock gsxr-1000? Not trying to argue or go back and fourth. Bring a piped, stock geared, stock height busa to see a slipped on gsxr-1000. Not geared. The weather is right.....lets do it.

I wanna play! I wanna play!

05 ZX10R with exhaust checking in......

keep me posted on this ride!

I would like to see it happen.

Someone on here has to have one....I remember a thread where a whole lot of trash was talked...Now it's time to put up.

joe smile has 1 he was parked right beside u saterday night at toce bell but he would have to put a smiler rider on it for it to be even a far race

p.s he needs to get the power commander on it first.. he put a side winder on it.

Someone on here has to have one....I remember a thread where a whole lot of trash was talked...Now it's time to put up.
You scared of a pipe, lowered , geared Busa ? Now put that up . Why the pussy ass shit about " stock height " .

You scared of a pipe, lowered , geared Busa ? Now put that up . Why the pussy ass shit about " stock height " .

I intend to race it from a dig and a roll. How would I look racing a busa that's lowered and geared against a stock height, stock geared 1k? I know that's a loss already. As I said, you and whoever called me out, squid this, squid that, while it was cold out. it's warm and i'm ready to race.....BTW, if I was scared....why would I have created this thread looking...?

joe smile has 1 he was parked right beside u saterday night at toce bell but he would have to put a smiler rider on it for it to be even a far race

p.s he needs to get the power commander on it first.. he put a side winder on it.

Is that the blue one that pulled in by Linn, Andrew, and the car crew?

I intend to race it from a dig and a roll. How would I look racing a busa that's lowered and geared against a stock height, stock geared 1k? I know that's a loss already. As I said, you and whoever called me out, squid this, squid that, while it was cold out. it's warm and i'm ready to race.....BTW, if I was scared....why would I have created this thread looking...?
STFU , your not trying to do shit . at least you admit you cant beat a geared lowered Busa . When you feel like gettig a piece of this 05, stock geared , piped , lowered, Busa let me know . Dont want to hear the BS excuses , either you wanna race or not .

STFU , your not trying to do shit . at least you admit you cant beat a geared lowered Busa . When you feel like gettig a piece of this 05, stock geared , piped , lowered, Busa let me know . Dont want to hear the BS excuses , either you wanna race or not .

Whatever dude....get the bike I asked for, so I can make an example out of YOU......or simply go away. Save all that geared, lowered, stretched crap for someone else that has the same shit. You show up in lots with your big BUSa as to intimidate people and nothing happens but talk "i can...I will...my bike"....but dont do shit.

Whatever dude....get the bike I asked for, so I can make an example out of YOU......or simply go away. Save all that geared, lowered, stretched crap for someone else that has the same shit. You show up in lots with your big BUSa as to intimidate people and nothing happens but talk "i can...I will...my bike"....but dont do shit.
Sorry your so easily intimidated . I was out all last summer racing people that were better riders and more done to there bike . I never made one pussy ass excuse about "are you lowered or geared , well I cant race you" . Run what you brung or take that BS somewhere else .

A geared and lowered bike of ANY SORT is going to make a difference on a stock height bike just in general.

abuseU1300 isnt your bike turboed? What wheels are those..

I understand ,but most people at least lower there bike if they do any type of racing . I dont go raising my bike back to stock height just to get a race . Its run what you brung and if you dont have the balls, then stay on the sidelines with the girls .

My bike does have a turbo. Wheels are PMV . Im not trying to race my turbo bike on the street unless its worth it . I set some goals this year at the track to run in the 8's . Thats why I bought it .....

Sorry your so easily intimidated . I was out all last summer racing people that were better riders and more done to there bike . I never made one pussy ass excuse about "are you lowered or geared , well I cant race you" . Run what you brung or take that BS somewhere else .

Why the hell would you ever say that with a bike laid out like yours.?? My bike is the way I bought it....with a noise maker. That's IT.

This summer I can't wait to race Tilley and Sam in my GFs Jeep Liberty. I brought it to race somebody...why not them. Run what you brung....Get outta here with that garbage. Apples to Apples

How about I do some roll-ons with a few 600s that want to race..Being able to say I have 20 wins isnt my approach. I want competition, not just a win, that's a given.

I dont go raising my bike back to stock height just to get a race .

Exactly why the title of this thread is 'semi stock Busa'. If you didnt have one. It was not directed to you. Seeing as how you were the one talking all the shit earlier about what a 'semi stock' busa could do to my bike.....one would have thought you had one or atleast access to one.

I understand ,but most people at least lower there bike if they do any type of racing . I dont go raising my bike back to stock height just to get a race . Its run what you brung and if you dont have the balls, then stay on the sidelines with the girls .

My bike does have a turbo. Wheels are PMV . Im not trying to race my turbo bike on the street unless its worth it . I set some goals this year at the track to run in the 8's . Thats why I bought it .....

pVm wheels yes nice. Wheels, gears, lowered and turbo you have a fuckin WINNAR there damn hah.