Where's that semi stock Busa....?

Putty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly why the title of this thread is 'semi stock Busa'. If you didnt have one. It was not directed to you. Seeing as how you were the one talking all the shit earlier about what a 'semi stock' busa could do to my bike.....one would have thought you had one or atleast access to one.
By making it "semi-stock Busa" Putty race rules only , it gives you a way to weasle out and give more excuses . I totally understand now . If you ever want to let your nuts hang , I have a guy with HIS stock 05 with pipe , stock gearing and lowered . If your intimidated of that I understand . I race my own bikes not other peoples . This is your chance to put up or shut up a slow Busa .

Thanks . Its really degeared running 1 tooth up in the front and stock rear .

That turbo helps with the -tooth Im sure.

I had a fugged up combination this past summer and was running around -4 teeth. Eww. Im either getting a new bike this summer or getting some wheels and other goodies for mine.

That turbo helps with the -tooth Im sure.

I had a fugged up combination this past summer and was running around -4 teeth. Eww. Im either getting a new bike this summer or getting some wheels and other goodies for mine.

-4 in the front ?? :eek2: that has to be a handfull . Any of the new liter bikes are bad ass . What brand wheels you looking into ? Alum or magnesium or carbon fiber ?

-4 in the front ?? :eek2: that has to be a handfull . Any of the new liter bikes are bad ass . What brand wheels you looking into ? Alum or magnesium or carbon fiber ?

-4 in rear... for the f'n LOSE! It was all over a tire change.

I heard the Carrozzeria wheels were really good for the street, and stronger then all other forged alum.s

Either those or Marchesini wheels.

Probably not the magnesium wheels, I ride the street too much for those.

I understand ,but most people at least lower there bike if they do any type of racing . I dont go raising my bike back to stock height just to get a race . Its run what you brung and if you dont have the balls, then stay on the sidelines with the girls .

My bike does have a turbo. Wheels are PMV . Im not trying to race my turbo bike on the street unless its worth it . I set some goals this year at the track to run in the 8's . Thats why I bought it .....

I think you missing the point of his post.

a few months back he was talking about out running a semi stock busa with simular mods to his bike. several people called BS on that now that the spring is here he is run to show that he can run/possibly outrun the equally modded busa. nothing more nothing less. I'm sure he would have no problems running a heavier modded bike but he will already know the outcome.

a few months back he was talking about out running a semi stock busa with simular mods to his bike. several people called BS on that now that the spring is here he is run to show that he can run/possibly outrun the equally modded busa. nothing more nothing less. I'm sure he would have no problems running a heavier modded bike but he will already know the outcome.

Reading is fundamental.....Thank you

Never missed the point maybe you missed mine . Bike is piped ,stock geared ,lowered . When did lowering a bike make it heavily modified ? This It what I have to bring to the table , if Putter dont want to see it I understand . Nuff said .

Putter we will be out friday if weathers nice , maybe you'll grow some by then ...

Ok, so you want me to race Joe again. The outcome will be the same as last year. I will wheelie(stock height) he won't(lowered) he wins. There...the race just happened. Get me an equal bike and i'll give you all you want.

Lowering will not affect the ROLL race that Putty wanted from the begining so I don't see the problem. NOW he wants a dig AND roll race which brought the lowered remark into it. How about just running from 40-180+ like was initially agreed upon....

We know the BUSA will win from a stop. The roll racing is where we disagreed if we dig up the old thread.....

Lowering will not affect the ROLL race that Putty wanted from the begining so I don't see the problem. NOW he wants a dig AND roll race which brought the lowered remark into it. How about just running from 40-180+ like was initially agreed upon....

We know the BUSA will win from a stop. The roll racing is where we disagreed if we dig up the old thread.....

We can do that Fri night....I have no issue with Joe's bike the way it is from a roll. I'll bring the gixxer and the zx-10. You can get both at once.

Abuseu1300 i just lowered and streatched my 06 busa and i rubbed the undertail i bought away when i stiffen up the rear shock will i take care of that problem???
You will need a different undertail . Tigertail , TheMoterhead undertail is the best bet . Stiffing up shock will help a little , but will make it ride worse . I'll pm you some links with the different options .

Lowering will not affect the ROLL race that Putty wanted from the begining so I don't see the problem.

Lowering does affect a ROLL race. The newer 1000's are geared to 100+mph in 1st. Crack the throttle on 1 at 40mph at stock height & then do it while lowered. Also, aerodynamics kick in about 100mph and a lowered bike will gain an advantage against a stock height bike. I've seen a race between a stock height 12R vs a lowered K1 from 60mph & the 12R almost flipped over as soon as he cracked the throttle.

Lowering does affect a ROLL race. The newer 1000's are geared to 100+mph in 1st. Crack the throttle on 1 at 40mph at stock height & then do it while lowered. Also, aerodynamics kick in about 100mph and a lowered bike will gain an advantage against a stock height bike. I've seen a race between a stock height 12R vs a lowered K1 from 60mph & the 12R almost flipped over as soon as he cracked the throttle.
Theres the problem...

12R + sucky aerodynamics = flip at crack of the throttle

I will be out on a stock busa friday night. It has a pipe and a gear. Not sure what the gear is since it is a friends but I will be out on it friday night if you want. I would prolly let my friend race you since it is his and he is just letting me ride it. He will be out on a stock R1 too friday night..

I will be out on a stock busa friday night. It has a pipe and a gear. Not sure what the gear is since it is a friends but I will be out on it friday night if you want. I would prolly let my friend race you since it is his and he is just letting me ride it. He will be out on a stock R1 too friday night..

only time before you go buy your own sam welcome to the fast side of racing lol

Nice !!! We need to hook up .