Spring Fling Corvette Show

1qwk767

Guy that comes into my work all the time, we BS about cars alot and he dropped this flyer off to me... so just thought I would post it up if any of you Vette guys are interested.

Spring Fling Corvette Show

Sponsored by: Chosen few Vette Club and COCOA (Central Ohio Corvette Owners Assosciation)

When: May 19,2007

Where: Hooters Polaris PKWY

8591 Sancus BLVD. Columbus Ohio, 43240

Resitration Fee: $10.00

Show: 1:00pm-4:00pm

*door prizes

*DJ

*Vendors

*50/50 Raffle

Awards:

*Top 30 (non host club judging)

*Long Distance

*Manager's Choice

*Club Participation

Just thought I would post it up

That reminds me, how is your car coming, if you need any help let me know, I can put these cars back together in no time now...

My car is still sitting in the garage, in the same condition it was in when I put it away for the winter. PTK still hasn't sent me any parts to put on. I'm gonna be busting my ass when they do eventually show up. :mad:

My car is still sitting in the garage, in the same condition it was in when I put it away for the winter. PTK still hasn't sent me any parts to put on. I'm gonna be busting my ass when they do eventually show up. :mad:

Well like I said, if you need help let me know. I have a good book on all the torque specs if you need to borrow with full sized color print outs of the whole motor and what goes where.

Well like I said, if you need help let me know. I have a good book on all the torque specs if you need to borrow with full sized color print outs of the whole motor and what goes where.

Thanks for the offer. I might be getting ahold of you when some stuff actually shows up.

If my car is operational before this, then is what I'm doing: a rolling burnout down Sancus right in front of the Hooters, then stopping the car in the middle of the street, jumping out with a 40-ounce bottle of beer in my hand, throwing it down in the middle of the street, scream, "If you ain't gonna ride fly then you might as well hate me!" and then proceed to continue the burnout down to Lazelle.

Old farts? What is classified as a old fart? In my opinion that is at least 60.

Haha. I'm more referring to the old, gray ones that stand around with their 'Corvette' leather jackets on, in 90* heat, talking about their latest steering wheel sticker and new floor mats. :D

Haha. I'm more referring to the old, gray ones that stand around with their 'Corvette' leather jackets on, in 90* heat, talking about their latest steering wheel sticker and new floor mats. :D

I agree..... See you at an upcoming event... :)

• 2 weeks later...