ac dc

kawi kid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im a alot bigger into the old school rock. and watchin this guy entertain the crowd is so fun right now.

six by all that reamains is an all time great though i cant disagree there with ya

Edited by kawi kid

people i would be going with. for sure :lol:

haha, i was about ready to give you all kinds of shit :lol:

I might actually have 2 extra tickets if you are interested, and they would both be away from the 4 of us that are going (they would only let me buy 4 at a time)...so you wouldn't have to deal with anyone except whoever you would give the other to :lol:

im just not sure if the two others that were planning on going are really going to go through with it...i will find out tomorrow...

haha, i was about ready to give you all kinds of shit :lol:

I might actually have 2 extra tickets if you are interested, and they would both be away from the 4 of us that are going (they would only let me buy 4 at a time)...so you wouldn't have to deal with anyone except whoever you would give the other to :lol:

im just not sure if the two others that were planning on going are really going to go through with it...i will find out tomorrow...

hmmmmmm interesting............. man that is tempting

Whatever... are the Backstreet Boys still touring?? :confused::D

:lol: you would :nono:

how was the show

pretty good, sound was kinda weaksauce though but it might have just been due to my location

whole lotta rose had a HUGE blow up doll, its arm almost knocked over some of the drums brian johnson still swings on the bell for hells bells :bow: