ac dc

kawi kid

Wow. Thats qiute a mix.

I didnt know dykes and mullets "hang" out in the same place like that.

They do when they are related and its the only place in town.

Very strange, its a small country town in the middle of no where with an unusually high dyke percentage. Its like a little slice of Vermont in rural NE Ohio. It would be a good place to open a shit kicker bar since the only other place in town shut down recently.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They do when they are related and its the only place in town.

Very strange, its a small country town in the middle of no where with an unusually high dyke percentage. Its like a little slice of Vermont in rural NE Ohio. It would be a good place to open a shit kicker bar since the only other place in town shut down recently.

thats the kind of bars these guys like to play in though. thats what is cool about them they love music. they all are in at least two bands each. one guy is in three and plays atleast 4 times a week

Gawd, those guys play at The Virginian in Carrollton! That place is scary dyke and Mullett central. Just ask Gump.

Yep. It's ann odd thing there..i think the mullets are losing popularity..dyke boobs are wierd. kinda like a panty hose with a little sand in it..the band...cool but wierd....

someone should open a nice bar

Yep. It's ann odd thing there..i think the mullets are losing popularity..dyke boobs are wierd. kinda like a panty hose with a little sand in it..the band...cool but wierd....

haha thats what makes them cool. they have the eightys hair. but they are super nice guys i know them all