ac dc

kawi kid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty good, sound was kinda weaksauce though but it might have just been due to my location

whole lotta rose had a HUGE blow up doll, its arm almost knocked over some of the drums brian johnson still swings on the bell for hells bells :bow:

wow they arent exactly young either......

Holy shit that was funny!! And yes...

:cool:

they had to raise the price of pitchers after me casey and a a few other buddies went in and enjoyed about 18 pitchers. in the end i think there was a break dancing contest while some geeky kid sang ice ice baby :lol: now that was a classic night!!!

well then ill just say this is an open invite for anyone..........

and if anyone wants a really good time next saturday the 15th one hell of a band is playing here in c-town. this band is for anyone that likes to drink beer and get retarded and dance to some classic rock.

well then ill just say this is an open invite for anyone..........

and if anyone wants a really good time next saturday the 15th one hell of a band is playing here in c-town. this band is for anyone that likes to drink beer and get retarded and dance to some classic rock.

Hmmmm... My birthday is that Sunday, can you get the band to play some in-synch or maybe some 98 degree's?? :D

Gawd, those guys play at The Virginian in Carrollton! That place is scary dyke and Mullett central. Just ask Gump.

Wow. Thats qiute a mix.

I didnt know dykes and mullets "hang" out in the same place like that.