-ATV & DTV coaxial inputs

-RS-232 input

-Audio OUT

-HDMI input 1080i

-VGA input

-VGA Audio input

-YPbPr Audio/Video inputs X 2

-S-video input

Ive had it for about 2 or 3 months, no problems with it at all, works and sounds just as it did the day i bought it. Still have the operating instruction manual for it too.

$650

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/DSC00045.jpg

It seems to have the same Serial #, but the max resolution on mine is 1920x1080, and only weighs 28lbs... looks like a new model, with lower specs... i dunno, i know when i bought it on 01/19, i paid $748 for it.

Its not even really used... its got no marks on it at all, i dont have a pet or kids so nothing has been spilled on it or animal hair settled in it, and im not even home that much to watch it. The reason im selling it is because i have a 60" and a 54" big screens coming up from Cincinnati that i bought from my mom, so i dont really need it. I dont think $100 under what i paid less than 3 months ago is unreasonable, but if the price doesnt fit what id like to get for it, then ill keep it.

It seems to have the same Serial #, but the max resolution on mine is 1920x1080, and only weighs 28lbs... looks like a new model, with lower specs... i dunno, i know when i bought it on 01/19, i paid $748 for it.

Its not even really used... its got no marks on it at all, i dont have a pet or kids so nothing has been spilled on it or animal hair settled in it, and im not even home that much to watch it. The reason im selling it is because i have a 60" and a 54" big screens coming up from Cincinnati that i bought from my mom, so i dont really need it. I dont think $100 under what i paid less than 3 months ago is unreasonable, but if the price doesnt fit what id like to get for it, then ill keep it.

$100 I will pick it up tonight:)