sony mex-5di cd player tft screen

ColumbusDrift

250obo and any decent offer will not be refused.. serious inquires please ask for pics, ill send them thru email

this cd player is 1000 bucks when it was new and is worth well over what im asking. not refurbished, used and works just fine, i have not used it in over 2 years now just need it outta here!!!

all info you need to know

Motorized, fold-out face

· High-resolution TFT color display

· SSIR-EXA tuner

· XM Satellite Radio controls (tuner, antenna, and subscription required)

· Front/rear/subwoofer preamp outputs

· High-pass/low-pass filters

· Plays MP3 files on CD-R and CD-RW, plus CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs

· Auxiliary input

· CD/MD changer controls

· Memory Stick slot plays ATRAC3 files on MagicGate Memory

· Stick and transfers images via Memory Stick for display on TFT screen

· EQ7 with 7 preset EQ curves and a 7-band equalizer for fine-tuning

·Dynamic Soundstage Organizer (raises and widens speaker locations for improved soundstaging)

· wireless remote

· CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz

· CD signal-to-noise ratio 95 dB

· FM sensitivity 8 dBf

also check out

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-JgNf9ZkO3f ... EX5DI&s=41

things to know:

-external amp is needed

-lost remote

-no beauty ring

I think what he's saying is to use a 'Y' adapter on the RCA's going to your crossover or amp. Kind of a half assed way to hook up your IPod, but it would work. I'm not sure why someone would want to do that with this radio since it does have an Auxiliary input.

This have me thinking....Know anything about installs? Cuz I dont. :)

My Jag has a Harman Kardon System with an amp. I'm satisfied with evrythign except the HU, which has a casett deck, and a 6 disk changer way back in the trunk.

Any idea what an install for this would cost/how much of aPITA it would be, minus the beauty ring? (I can make that)

This have me thinking....Know anything about installs? Cuz I dont. :)

My Jag has a Harman Kardon System with an amp. I'm satisfied with evrythign except the HU, which has a casett deck, and a 6 disk changer way back in the trunk.

Any idea what an install for this would cost/how much of aPITA it would be, minus the beauty ring? (I can make that)

It sounds like you want to buy this head unit and attach it to your current amps in the car. That would be a serious P.I.T.A. You would probably be better off changing the amps as well as the head unit.

• 3 weeks later...