Friday

Amy

Same here.. the 98 sounds like a Boeing 747 coming down the road since the powerpipe is off now and the bypass is venting to the atmosphere. lol But Id say Hooters on main 9p??

*sigh* you wont learn until they just tow that shit will you

i was actually thinking i might. wont be on 2 wheels yet though :(

I have dinner plans at 7:30 so if i do make it out itll be late, and if my date goes well I wont make it out AT ALL :D

Either way, I will make more events come summer time.

*sigh* you wont learn until they just tow that shit will you

Dan Millen took out his SS/O car (2500+hp car) driving around and even went through the drive thu at Wendys. Plus the parachute isnt on and other than that it just has a little whistle and lope to it like every other muscle car .. nothing special :-)

Same here.. the 98 sounds like a Boeing 747 coming down the road since the powerpipe is off now and the bypass is venting to the atmosphere. lol But Id say Hooters on main 9p??

yeah all you need now is some wings, cause it does sound mean as hell.

I have a video on Dan Millens SS/O car cruising around.. but then again it did have a tow truck following it.. oh yeah and btw it was in winter in MI. But have no clue how to post it.. pretty damn funny.