'93 Katana 600

chicagosfinest

I'm starting to think about selling my Kat. It has about 19,000 (18k however I'm riding it until it sells) on the odometer and is running strong. Some of you have seen it at meets, for those who haven't it's not in the best cosmetic condition as one of the previous owners thought they were an expert with body work.. and well.. you know how the story goes.

As mentioned by Satan in another thread it's a great beginner bike, I found it great to learn on as I'm sure the next person will too. It's not too powerful, but it has enough to get out of it's way. It would also make for a great daily rider if someone wanted to keep their pretty bike as their "show" bike. Because it's a sport touring bike it great on longer trips and extended riding.

I'm looking to get $1500firm on it as of right now. And I'm in no huge rush to sell it as I love riding it, I'm just starting to feel around for a nicer bike before I move as bikes down in Florida are a bit more expensive then up here.

Other then the paint and body the only other thing I can think of is that the starter button broke and there is now a button on the back of the bike to start it. Both a relatively easy fix.

(I don't think you can see any of the damage in these pictures, there's a lot of dust and smudges in the last pic but the damage is on the other side).

DSCF2193.jpg

DSCF2184.jpg

DSCF2187.jpg

Like I said I'm not in a huge rush to sell it, but I'm just throwing it out there because I'm starting to come across a few bikes that strike my interest, but wouldn't mind riding this for a while.