Lee Howie in an Evo?

ChevyMan1972

Guest ihuntv8
i had heard his evo had a bunch of buschur stuff on it and buschur tuned it to 5xxwhp on his low reading dyno. anyway rumor or not there is finally a fast evo around here and i can't wait to get a piece of it at the track. there was no way in this world i could even sit beside his vette but the evo is another story.

Almost correct

i had heard his evo had a bunch of buschur stuff on it and buschur tuned it to 5xxwhp on his low reading dyno. anyway rumor or not there is finally a fast evo around here and i can't wait to get a piece of it at the track. there was no way in this world i could even sit beside his vette but the evo is another story.

See you at the track or on the street..........you pick!

See you at the track or on the street..........you pick!

i'm sure at some point this summer i will see you at the track as i don't street race and i would love to line up against your evo. my car is still a few weeks away from being back together as i'm waiting on a few parts but i'll let you know when its back together.

Ha. Well I cant wait to see this race so we can all watch you get your ass handed to you. Maybe he should jog down the track while you run your car?

Ha. Well I cant wait to see this race so we can all watch you get your ass handed to you. Maybe he should jog down the track while you run your car?

you never know, but he's def. not gonna be able to jog down the track and beat me he'll have to drive the shit out of his evo.

Guest ihuntv8
DAMN Trent I didn't now you were on here :eek:

Been on here for some time now, hell i tried to rally up some races a couple years back. Bunch of us drove down to hooters, and some other parking lot. I meet a couple guys, raced a fast azz viper when i was down there.

Guest ihuntv8
you never know, but he's def. not gonna be able to jog down the track and beat me he'll have to drive the shit out of his evo.

I think i saw your car last year, you ran some low 11 sec passes. I drove Daves wrx at the track last week, i was pretty impressed with it. Ran 12.15 @ 113

I think i saw your car last year, you ran some low 11 sec passes. I drove Daves wrx at the track last week, i was pretty impressed with it. Ran 12.15 @ 113

it must have been at the begining of the year when i was still sorting things out. what dave are you talking about i know a dave but he has an sti?

andy

I can't wait to see that race either.

...DEM BOYZ :)