WOTM racing video

996gangsta

Guest Removed
Fuck Austin is kicking some serious ass in this thread....

he must have been ahead of the rest of his LD class's.

What does it matter if he bought it modded or not? Did you design your Mustang from the ground up, or are you piggybacking off of Ford's design?

Pot, meet kettle.

And, you failed to answer my first question...

and your failing at proving me wrong. how many 16 year olds do you know that drive 1200hp cars. Other then payying for it, and taking some pics of it. what has he done too that car himself?

other then then some body panels, nothing on this car will be the way ford built it. :p

he was over second slower in that car then the previous owner on the same day at the same track.yeah, he has some mad driving skill :rolleyes:

He's not the one that started attacking others in this thread. So who's running their mouth?

I am

I insulted him , not you. so why are you defending him?

attacking him would have looked more like my powers thread.

you have nothing too prove here.

All due respect, but I don't think your argument about him modding/working on the car really holds any weight. Why does it matter? He's not going around claiming that he built the damn car. Pretty much everyone on the internets knows that he didn't. If you don't like him b/c you think hes cocky then so be it, but straight up hating on a kid more fortunate than yourself is pretty lame. I've heard he's selling the car, any truth to that?

On topic, those things leave the line like a bat outta hell. Impressive.

just a few quick observations...

gearheads first remark had nothing to do with cavins car, just his admittadly poor driving skills.

i was very suprised to learn that gearhead knows what LD stands for. usually retarded people get all kinds of fucked up trying to figure out acronyms. someone must have told him.

kind of odd to see austin in here jumping on the grenade for cavin. not sure why, but that was not what i expected either.

completely expected was the requisite shout out by sam to one of the bunny ranchers claiming that they were doing something that was hard/cool/not really what they were doing at all/badass etc. come on sam, austin is not "fucking people up" in this thread, hes playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him for double dribble.

on another "stop me before i try to act suprised" note, tilley again drops the one liner that saves the whole fucking thread. classic doc. good on ya.

for the record, i wasnt entirely impressed with the driving in the vid, either. for the reasons already mentioned. hell, my autocross vids feature more driving than that. the cars were nice, and the dunebuggy was cool, though.

out.

Edit: just a thought. cavin, im positive that the sentiment you see here from gearhead is echoed in the minds of many on this board. im not saying its right, im not saying its deserved, but its there. just be aware of it, and see it for what it is. if you want a primer on how young guys with awesome cars can get along well with older guys who think theyve not "earned" it, search for posts by kevin with the blue cobra. that guy had it rough, but turned out class. thus concludes my big brotherly advice.

ok, now im really out.

lol the peanut gallery is really piping up on this one.

i'm just gonna fade back into slow POS truck neutrality

Again with the random post in one of Cavins thread. Are you gay for him or something cause everything you say or post has to do with him....

Again with the random post in one of Cavins thread. Are you gay for him or something cause everything you say or post has to do with him....

I'm pretty sure they went to the same school if that derives some connection.

Sam, you seem to jump on Alex's shit a little too, the same could be said for you.

Alex is cool by me; haters will be haters, people will dislike one another, just leave it at that.

Guest Removed
The God of Irony is now laughing hysterically at you.

And i laugh at you everyday for beleiving the line of shit IPS feeds you.I'll put it this way for you, FAST did it before AEM/IPS did it. :D "well why did it not have oil pressure?" because some dumbass on final go-round forgot the OPRV, and installed 2 oil galley plugs that had holes in them. And who did put it together.(the first couple times)...

I know more then you think I do.

Do you have any idea of my school records ...NO You would be suprised at what you would find. 3.5 to 4.0 and never lower.

, but straight up hating on a kid more fortunate than yourself is pretty lame. .

I was pretty fortunate growing up.

gearheads first remark had nothing to do with cavins car, just his admittadly poor driving skills.

some one noticed :eek:

but its all about me being jealous. :rolleyes:

i was very suprised to learn that gearhead knows what LD stands for. usually retarded people get all kinds of fucked up trying to figure out acronyms. someone must have told him.

kind of odd to see austin in here jumping on the grenade for cavin. not sure why, but that was not what i expected either.

I hope you all think im retarded....gives me the avantange. :woowoo:

i thought that was weird my self, but hey what the hell do i care.

people will dislike one another, just leave it at that.

quoted FTMFT

completely expected was the requisite shout out by sam to one of the bunny ranchers claiming that they were doing something that was hard/cool/not really what they were doing at all/badass etc. come on sam, austin is not "fucking people up" in this thread, hes playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him for double dribble.

on another "stop me before i try to act suprised" note, tilley again drops the one liner that saves the whole fucking thread. classic doc. good on ya.

for the record, i wasnt entirely impressed with the driving in the vid, either. for the reasons already mentioned. hell, my autocross vids feature more driving than that. the cars were nice, and the dunebuggy was cool, though.

out.

Edit: just a thought. cavin, im positive that the sentiment you see here from gearhead is echoed in the minds of many on this board. im not saying its right, im not saying its deserved, but its there. just be aware of it, and see it for what it is. if you want a primer on how young guys with awesome cars can get along well with older guys who think theyve not "earned" it, search for posts by kevin with the blue cobra. that guy had it rough, but turned out class. thus concludes my big brotherly advice.

ok, now im really out.

This post made this thread worth reading. Thank you sir.

I'm not really trying to jump on a grenade for Cavin or anything. It just seems that the same few people keep railing on the kid for no real reason. My personal opinion is jealousy. Cavin rarely says anything to anybody else on here, so I don't really see where they are justified in their actions.

Also, I'm bored from waitin on parts, and Gearhead was an easy target. I guess I should apologize for picking on the retarded kids.

But, Gearhead still hasn't told me whether or not he's ever met Cavin? Or has he ever seen him drive?

yeah, sam i'm gay for cavin because I'm the one hanging out with him every weekend, i'm the one whose name he randomly uses to post in the Senior Members section, and i'm the one who slobbers all over his 1200 whp supra. yup, that's me. you've outed me.

i have no problem with you, sam. if cavin doesn't want me making fun of other people (believe it or not, i was talking about the people like gearhead who just randomly started shitting on his thread) in his thread, i'm sure he can PM me or tell me in this thread. if you have a serious problem with me, take it up with me. if you dont, just give it a rest.

"Edwin knows a few things, and one of the things Edwin knows is, its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car... you better learn that."

Just because some one has a car worth a damn, doesnt mean the owners opinion is. Ive met a lot of fucktards with really awesome cars. The coolest guys you meet are usually the guys driving the 13-14 second cars that know theyre car isnt all that fast.