2003 R6, $5,000obo

kenny

5xz7vye.jpg

6g0tgcn.jpg

6d14jmf.jpg

5xt4y7o.jpg

~22k miles, 70 series conversion on the front (rear end raised 3mm at the shock), 520 conversion -1/+1 gearing, rear sprocket is a Stealth, Pazzo black shorties (they weren't on in those pics obviously), speedohealer, Termidingdong slip, front flush mounts, rear integrator, smoked windscreen, rear solo cowl, probably some other shit I'm forgetting.

Scotts is coming off since I'm buying a race bike and planning on keeping the damper. Have stock rear seat/pegs and some other shit, I'll have to look at what all I have.

Edit: and it will be on Pilot Power 2CTs with 3 track days on them by the end of the week

Edit again: pic of Pazzos

migh06.jpg

Make me an offer... I'm just going off what I saw them listed for on Craigslist... I don't need the money so whatever. Worst I'm going to say is no.

make sure you put make offer then cuz it might be assumed that is as low you will go

Make me an offer... I'm just going off what I saw them listed for on Craigslist... I don't need the money so whatever. Worst I'm going to say is no.

Cool man, not tryin to give you shit. I just work in the local motorcycle industry and I know our market, which sucks right now...