1996 Camaro Z28 66k miles, Remanufactured LT1.

Guest Mushijobah

Guest Mushijobah

Well, here is the ad with the pictures.

Make: Chevrolet

Model: Camaro Z28

Year: 1996

Miles on Body: 66,000.....Neat huh?

Transmission: 6 Speed Manual, T56 with skipshift :rolleyes: . Received repairs last month. Warrantee for 6 months.

Engine: LT1 5.7 liter 350CI V8 rated at 285 HP, 330 ft./lbs. The EPA MPG ratings are quite nice for the power the engine delivers. 16 city, 27 highway. I averaged 18 when I tested it. You can thank 6 gears for the highway mileage (80mph at 2000 RPM's FTW)

Original owners sucked at cars and let it overheat. The seller when I bought it made me a deal on the car. I replaced the dead engine with an OE by Rhino Engines. It has a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty transferable to anyone. The warranty lasts until August of 2009. Great success!

Modifications: (A few small ones)

1) Functional RAM AIR intake out of a vette I believe? K&N filter with cleaning kit.

1.5) Custom hood with functional scoop (resembles Pontiac firehawk hood).

2) Black ZR-1 Corvette rims (17x9 front, 17x11 rear). These babies sell tire-less for 600 on ebay. Right rear has suffered much tire rub. This is a common problem in f-bodies. Not sure how it is dealt with. That is why you are getting the stock wheels wrapped with ZR rated, 85%-treaded Kumho Supras! Cool.

3) Original owners felt the need to put an aftermarket muffler on the car, probably comparable to magnaflow. Gives it a nice sound, but is no Borla.

The annoyances:

1) Paint is not perfect on the front fiberglass area. Spider webbing of the paint has occurred. Some has also occurred on the rear bumper, as shown in the pictures. Nothing extremely noticeable. A simple repair with knowledge.

2) The right rear tire. Although it doesn't rub when I drive it much, it still does over extremely hard bumps. I do not know the solution to the problem, but I assume it is attainable on some of the f-body forums online. If you don't want to deal with it, sell them and buy 4 17X9's of another type and stunt them, easy!

3) The tint has a bad spot on the drivers side window. It isn't very noticeable, but it sure annoys me. It is in the pictures.

I want $6950 for the car. This includes the vette rims. If you cannot quite stretch that, throw me an offer and I will consider unless it is ridiculous.

If you would like more information on the warrantees, costs of engine/tranny repair, or would like to see the car, feel free to:

PM: You know.

Call: 565-2343

E-Mail: kirker.14@osu.edu

IM: Mushijobah

Smoke Signals: Shupbish!

Oh, almost forgot them pics ;) !

http://community.webshots.com/album/558472881gMpofc

-Kyle

• 2 weeks later...