WTB: satans soul

stealthmonkey

hey if anyone knows how much its worth. I'll start the bidding at $1 or a jelly donut.

ROTFLMAO

stealthmonkey = http://www.ohioriders.net/forums/images/smiles/nutswinger.gif

I just saw this, and it reminded me how pathetic Geoff is.

Wow you completely just ruined a fun thread something that was meant to be funny and make a joke with my friend ben. You know what you just proved how immature you can be and it shows how pathetic you can be. please reframe from using a computer. better yet please just dont leave your house do the world a favor and do not breed so we can stop the stupid genes from spreading.

Wow you completely just ruined a fun thread something that was meant to be funny and make a joke with my friend ben. You know what you just proved how immature you can be and it shows how pathetic you can be. please reframe from using a computer. better yet please just dont leave your house do the world a favor and do not breed so we can stop the stupid genes from spreading.

This is the ideal response you could have given me. Thanks for the late Easter present.

PS: Underlined words indicate blatant lies, and Bolded text indicates hilarious irony.

This is the ideal response you could have given me. Thanks for the late Easter present.

PS: Underlined words indicate blatant lies, and Bolded text indicates hilarious irony.

Your a fucking moron i hope someone beats you down one day.

Your a fucking moron i hope someone beats you down one day.

You hope someone else beats a guy on the internet up because he told you what a pathetic shit you are... How cute.

How hard are you hitting those keys? You spelled You're wrong while calling someone a moron... No wonder people think Americans are stupid.

Go back to yer hole, clown.

You hope someone else beats a guy on the internet up because he told you what a pathetic shit you are... How cute.

How hard are you hitting those keys? You spelled You're wrong while calling someone a moron... No wonder people think Americans are stupid.

Go back to yer hole, clown.

this is the reason why good people leave this board is douche bags like yourself. So go kill a kitten if you want. I am fed up with this shit.