FS: 95 Miata

Bam

Up for sale it a 95 Miata, 5spd, almost 73k miles on the car. CLEAN body, no accidents, NEW black soft top and glass rear window. Newer tires/brakes. White exterior, black cloth interior. AC/Heat/CD player, manual locks/windows. Motor is ticking/knocking, not sure what it is. Checked the valvetrain and it appears in fine working shape, not sure the problem. Just started a few weeks ago and car was immediately parked and hasn't been driven since, but has been started for a few seconds.

Clean title, no pictures or test drives. Will start it and drive it in driveway to show that it moves under its own power and whatnot, but don't want to drive it without having someone look at it.

Starting the price at $2,995 obo. The car IS worth this, even not running, although it is. Its spring/damn near summer and these sell like hotcakes, if it doesn't sell as is, I'll get it fixed in June and put it for sale for $5-$6k, I'm just working full time and in school full time and have NO time to mess with it.

Matt

614-595-5536

*possible things I can think of is a clogged or bad oil pump, sound quiets down when car warms up so I doubt its a rod knock, I thought it might be a lifter stuck but like I said, they've been looked at and appear fine. Oil pump is under $100 at autozone new. Fix it yourself and you might only have a hundred or so in it!

*Will trade for 600cc+ sportbike and may include cash as well!

no pictures or test drives. Will start it and drive it in driveway to show that it moves under its own power and whatnot, but don't want to drive it without having someone look at it.

Uhhh....??? Hmmmm....

KillJoy