WTF: The Freeway

Big Steve

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first thing first play boy, I stay strapped. Nobody on here really knows me. Second you fly on the freeway and see what that will get you!! Third I have a whole roll of pennies just for you!!! I always stay cool. I am at the point where fighting is boring. You get tired of putting people to sleep. Plus it does not help when you are 6"6 300. So in short I show all those who respect me much respect!! REAL TALK!!

first thing first play boy, I stay strapped. Nobody on here really knows me. Second you fly on the freeway and see what that will get you!! Third I have a whole roll of pennies just for you!!! I always stay cool. I am at the point where fighting is boring. You get tired of putting people to sleep. Plus it does not help when you are 6"6 300. So in short I show all those who respect me much respect!! REAL TALK!!

seriously you throw pennies at cars?

I don't care how big you are or if you carry a freakin gun that has to be by far the most childist moronic thing I have heard on here in awhile (aside from a Throne post).

seriouly you post shit like that and think you will get any respect from anyone on here think again.

Guest Whinin

That last one didn't count.....LOL

I love it when you have to be somewhere and somehow manage to get going late, so your going a little above the speed limit. In the fast lane, you see someone ahead. You get up close to them and have to slow down to like 60 because they're on thier cell phone. So you wait for them to move over thinking they might be nice, but noooooo. BUT the second you get over they're like No sorry bitch I'm getting over now.....I hate people like that. If you are going under the speed limit get in the far right lane please. TY

shawn, lil guy check this, i throw pennies at retarded drivers who are cutting you off, changing lanes and almost clipping you, that sort of thing. People who do not care for there lives or yours. Someone like you I would throw pennies because of that science experiment that created you messed up. everybody knows that throwing pennies is not cool. But, if they do not care if they hurt you or somebody else than so be it. Buttom line lil shawn I do not care if you do not give me any respect or not. You are nobody to me remember that. Anybody who knows me could say I am one of the coolest peeps they have been around. stay trill!!!!

shawn, lil guy check this, i throw pennies at retarded drivers who are cutting you off, changing lanes and almost clipping you, that sort of thing. People who do not care for there lives or yours. Someone like you I would throw pennies because of that science experiment that created you messed up. everybody knows that throwing pennies is not cool. But, if they do not care if they hurt you or somebody else than so be it. Buttom line lil shawn I do not care if you do not give me any respect or not. You are nobody to me remember that. Anybody who knows me could say I am one of the coolest peeps they have been around. stay trill!!!!

:jerkit:

Did I just see some guy boast about how big he was on the forums? If Fighting has "Gotten boring," then why do you "stay strapped?" In case one of the people you childishly throw pennies at decides to try and fuck your world up? You sound like a confused jackass.

OMG HE KUT ME OF, ILL TEECH HIMLOL!!!!! Everyone gets fucked over on the road every day without retaliating in a way that only has potentially negative results. Stop being a giant dickhead and behave, Macho Man.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

internet tough guy alert!

I'm going to keep this short because I don't have time to type some long brilliantly sarcastic post. Big Steve, you are a fucking idiot. I hope you don't check your blind spot one day, get over (cutting someone off) and they throw a $25 box of pennies at your car.

PS. You suck

PPS. If you somehow managed to pretend read this far, (I gathered you couldn't read well because of: your lack of semi appropriate sentence structure, over abundance of commas, lack of capitalization, and lack of apostrophes) you still suck.

PPPS. Yep, that's right, you still suck.

I'm going to keep this short because I don't have time to type some long brilliantly sarcastic post. Big Steve, you are a fucking idiot. I hope you don't check your blind spot one day, get over (cutting someone off) and they throw a $25 box of pennies at your car.

PS. You suck

PPS. If you somehow managed to pretend read this far, (I gathered you couldn't read well because of: your lack of semi appropriate sentence structure, over abundance of commas, lack of capitalization, and lack of apostrophes) you still suck.

PPPS. Yep, that's right, you still suck.

Oh Snaps, All Day Son. All day.

Imma change my name to "Big Jesus" and start wearing a cowboy hat. Quick! Someone find me a car with too much horsepower and the ugliest paint color possible!

Your are a retard of near thorne proportions. Please drive your tough guy ass off a cliff, hopefully into some very sharp rocks.

K thanks Bye!

Note: Blood is thicker than water.

I have ignored a lot of dumb shit on here for a very long time. All of you have typed ignorant shit that could easily be quoted with a simple search. I know he brought it on himself. I actually like some of you... But if my family doesnt like you, I dont like you. If you dont know me, ignore this and have fun. I'll line up beside you and take your money soon enough.

Steve this is a forum. 98% of these guys will talk shit and never show their face in public. While 1% will back up their words, and 1% will act like they are your friend afterwards. Getting into a forum fight is worthless. Its never ending, and nothing ever comes from it.

Ok, resume e-penis swinging.

Edit - By the way, I still love you Hefty :D

I have ignored a lot of dumb shit on here for a very long time.

?????

No, you really havn't.

I commend you for sticking up for family, as everyone should. Sorry if anyone's comments have upset you.

However,

Brother, Son, Uncle, Monther...regardless you don't throw coins at another person's car. I don't care who it is, If a member of my family joined and said they were throwing coins out the window at people, I would certainly say something to them about it.

?????

No, you really havn't.

I commend you for sticking up for family, as everyone should. Sorry if anyone's comments have upset you.

However,

Brother, Son, Uncle, Monther...regardless you don't throw coins at another person's car. I don't care who it is, If a member of my family joined and said they were throwing coins out the window at people, I would certainly say something to them about it.

Already done. Oh, if you want to check my tenure you have to look a lot deeper than that. However to see some idiotic stuff only takes being a member for a few hours. The search feature is a great thing.