Ips Ftw

Big A

I contacted IPS before I left for my trip about a price. They went ahead and ordered the part for me so when I got back it was already shippped out. I spent some time talking to Brandon and Jeff about parts. They were very helpful on what my next mods should be. They were great to do business with and very quick to respond. Thanks again guys and I plan on doing more business with them in the future.

I contacted IPS before I left for my trip about a price. They went ahead and ordered the part for me so when I got back it was already shippped out. I spent some time talking to Brandon and Jeff about parts. They were very helpful on what my next mods should be. They were great to do business with and very quick to respond. Thanks again guys and I plan on doing more business with them in the future.

Plus where else can you stop by to pick up a part and listen to a TT Z06 revving and making all kinds of cool noises? lol. Thanks again for stopping by!

Jeff