FS Motherboard and CPU combo

87GT

Testing waters... I want to buy a core duo cpu and a better processor to run Mac OS X (check google for info). I can use all of my components but the ones that I want to sell. So this is what I am trying to sell. And this is running in this machine ATM. I am looking to get $300 to help pay for my next build.

Soyo P4VTE motherboard. Onboard sata VIA PT800 chipset

3.2ghz Pentium 4 with HT Prescott CPU

Some crazy big turbine (looks just like off a large plane) fan and heatsink for CPU. The CPU also has a PCI card slot with a knob to change fan speed at will.

2 512 Cosair DDR Ram chips

Radeon 9600 Series AGP Video card. I think it is 128mb of memory but not sure.

I can take pictures if requested. Any offers?

I will part it out I guess but it is in this computer. I wanted to sell it all in one shot so I can order all my new parts. Maybe if this is too much and someone would want to trade me the specific hardware i need for it?

PM me an offer if you thin $300 is too much

Smokin5s: where is this setup at for 120$ ? link me.

I didn't realize this was for a whole computer, I thought it was just for a motherboard and processor....

I am selling the parts listed above. It is not a complete system that I am selling. Just CPU FAN motherboard RAM and video card.

I am selling the things the new motherboard I want to buy won't handle if you catch my drift....

That processor will run OSX just fine, you just wont have support for some things, which if I remember correctly, can be patched to work with sse2 and not 3

I ran OSX just fine on my old HP laptop, and that only had a 2.4 ghz non HT P4.

That processor will run OSX just fine, you just wont have support for some things, which if I remember correctly, can be patched to work with sse2 and not 3

I ran OSX just fine on my old HP laptop, and that only had a 2.4 ghz non HT P4.

it wont install osx with my motherboard chipset. and i want a new processor anyway.