Fs: 2005 gsxr 750

jsbaugh

Asking $5500 which is a steal considering the helmet and jacket were $700

Price is still $5k for bike, Jacket and Helmet. Helmet and Jacket are $1k by themselves.

Weird.. Value of Jacket and helmet went from 700 to 1K.. You havent even mentioned what kind of jacket and helmet they are or showed pics of them. You may think they are worth 700-1000 but I seriously doubt it. Used jackets adn helmets are a dime a dozen and I dont know of too many jackets that are worth 500 used or helmets that are worth 500 used.

I suggest posting model # and pics of both.

Weird.. Value of Jacket and helmet went from 700 to 1K.. You havent even mentioned what kind of jacket and helmet they are or showed pics of them. You may think they are worth 700-1000 but I seriously doubt it. Used jackets adn helmets are a dime a dozen and I dont know of too many jackets that are worth 500 used or helmets that are worth 500 used.

I suggest posting model # and pics of both.

doesn't really matter, 9 posts since last November? I dont think that meets the criteria of being able to sell his shit here. This isn't OhioRiders.craigslist.net

best looking 750 was the 04/05's..thats a hell of a fucking price..paul buy it you wont regret it....as i always say its the best all around bike..lol :beathorse:

Buy it! Worst case you hold onto it for 2 months and sell it for what you paid or more haha.