pacemakers 4/14

boostn8

1/8 mile drag strip in mount vernon. one of the best tracks for hooking up

You better learn to drive that car first..... :D

It is no fun to launch... the wheel hop will kill the diff if you are not careful

best tracks for hooking up?what are you talking about i can't pull no better than a 2.1 60ft that track sucks unless your on slicks.

I have raced there and at trails since I was 16.... Hooking up Pacemakers > Trails.... I'm not giving away 60' times.

best tracks for hooking up?what are you talking about i can't pull no better than a 2.1 60ft that track sucks unless your on slicks.

I did 1.9 in the Supra.... and you have AWD.... hahahahaha

im going there to get use to the car. ive been praticing on the street but thats not the track. I know this mustang is slow he just keeps running his mouth. Its the guy that owns the green sunfire with nos. easy $ :D

im going there to get use to the car. ive been praticing on the street but thats not the track. I know this mustang is slow he just keeps running his mouth. Its the guy that owns the green sunfire with nos. easy $ :D

What clutch are you on, and what tires will you be running on?

dr. rick would be better to ask about the clucth he owned it before me and had it put in, i think its stage 3 maybe 2 but the tire are nitto nt555 extreme drag radial.

BTW... Don't hot lap that clutch... you will not be able to get it into reverse for about three hours.