LS1 > LT1

Sam1647545489

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt the order go lsx>2jz>4v>1.8t>4g63 I think the viper motor should be in there somewhere. I mean we should have a low 9 second lsxtt, 2jzt, and highg 9s 4v and 1.8t.

Low 9 lsxtt?

The record for a 6 speed vette is like 9.5x set by Lingenfelter a few years back. I predict mid 10's, unless it can hook and not break, then low 10's, possibly high 9's.

Sorry folks; Vettes aren't quarter mile queens. Especially if they're running a 6 speed. :(

Just curious how many low10 second passes your little 385 has made?????

Ya thats what I thought

Any high ten second passes?????

WOW thats sad

LS1>ford

My little 347 last year went a best of 10.32 @129 and many 10 sec passes to follow through the year. Would of went faster but converter slip owned me. Hopefully by June my car will be back together and then i will run all LS1's who want some. Already have the new motor just waiting on paint so I can get it back and put it all back together.

Roush>LS1 :burn:

Guest Removed
To be honest what is the record for all motor BBF, BBC in the 1/4? All motor NO adders. I know the hemis in SUPER STOCK A run in the 8.50s.

super stock or pro stock..the BBF was in a lot of pro stock .

all motor no adders. any ci limit? they make them as big as 815ci or so.

ill ask on the 460 forum and see what we get.

Guest Removed
Just curious how many low10 second passes your little 385 has made?????

Ya thats what I thought

Any high ten second passes?????

WOW thats sad

LS1>ford

that motor on the plate system alone has been 8.6s at 159mph.and when the fogger has came on, all its does is shake the tires loose.

link http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showpost.php?p=106859&postcount=173

never said it was mine.

better go back and double your budget :D

now whos sad.

Guest Removed
Did someone say something in here about blah>*?

I may have missed it over the blower whine, not sure though...

http://www.bobmazzoliniracing.com/Images/bhemi3.jpg > *

sorry , thats not going too do it either.now if it was a tall deck , then i might be worried.and small ci and a 8-17 with that gearing. isnt going too get it done.like its underdriven for street cruising.try again next time.

pretty and shiny too. me like :D

kthanksbyebye

super stock or pro stock..the BBF was in a lot of pro stock .

all motor no adders. any ci limit? they make them as big as 815ci or so.

ill ask on the 460 forum and see what we get.

do you have a NHRA rule book for 2007. Super Stock A body is limited to 426hemis in the cudas and darts. They have to have stock 426ci, carbs have to be a certain size, valves are only allowed to be so big, ports also. Look under super stock HEMI class. So MOPAR>anything right now still. They have to keep the weight up around 3400lbs also.

sorry , thats not going too do it either.now if it was a tall deck , then i might be worried.and small ci and a 8-17 with that gearing. isnt going too get it done.like its underdriven for street cruising.try again next time.

pretty and shiny too. me like :D

kthanksbyebye

Small CI? Last I checked 540 CI was not exactly small. Bigger than your 460 unless math has changed alot lately.

Being all aluminum block, it is also lighter.

540 CI of goodness all shined up

Guest Removed
Small CI? Last I checked 540 CI was not exactly small. Bigger than your 460 unless math has changed alot lately.

Being all aluminum block, it is also lighter.

540 CI of goodness all shined up

Who said mine was 460ci? 2 years ago it was.

last i checked you had a brick. not a nopowar. :bs:

and since you may have one, is that it sitting in your garage? not likely.

As luck would have it, a 66 plymouth is a mopar.

I only have part of that engine sitting in my shop right now, not planing to have it finished for a while, untill after I have a house. If I realy wanted to, I could order it today, but I prefer to build it myself with my own 2 hands (other than major machine work, that I leave to people that have proper tooling to do a block)

My little 347 last year went a best of 10.32 @129 and many 10 sec passes to follow through the year. Would of went faster but converter slip owned me. Hopefully by June my car will be back together and then i will run all LS1's who want some. Already have the new motor just waiting on paint so I can get it back and put it all back together.

Roush>LS1 :burn:

I ran better than that last year with my 17" rims and street tires,,,,,,

Much less what i ran on my slicks

Get you car together so we can line them up, Just realize I was busy this winter also.

LS1>roush

that motor on the plate system alone has been 8.6s at 159mph.and when the fogger has came on, all its does is shake the tires loose.

link http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showpost.php?p=106859&postcount=173

never said it was mine.

better go back and double your budget :D

now whos sad.

Wow sorry about that!

I thought that was your engine.

I didnt realize you were just "NUTSWINGING"

I wont lower myself to that level, You would just beat me with your vast experience down there.

I ran better than that last year with my 17" rims and street tires,,,,,,

Much less what i ran on my slicks

Get you car together so we can line them up, Just realize I was busy this winter also.

LS1>roush

What are we calling street tires....Drag radials....yeah cause thats what i ran too. As soon as its done i will let you know...