Engine Bay Detailing....

Stimmel1647545512

I am just curious to see what everyone has goin on under the hood, NO not to steal your ideas and to see whats really under the hood of that stock looking ride, haha just wanted to see some good ideas and how people are hiding/cleaning up some stuff especially mustang guys, All pics are welcome

Please Post Pics,

Ill post a pic of my heap soon

Thanks, Andy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still working on it.........but

there is a large thread on the corral about this subject, hit link below

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=692716

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450017687/11.jpg

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450015675/12.JPG

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450017687/5.JPG

Real nice guys, i saw the one on corral yea it was pretty good,

Mrbolt on how hard is it to reroute all those wires and all that good stuff my car is an 88 white gt and white under the hood is never fun i want to clean it up and someday get to at least half way where u are now

Real nice guys, i saw the one on corral yea it was pretty good,

Mrbolt on how hard is it to reroute all those wires and all that good stuff my car is an 88 white gt and white under the hood is never fun i want to clean it up and someday get to at least half way where u are now

I don't think it is that hard at all when you have the engine out. Everyone I have seen that has the engine out for some reason over on Stangnet has ended up hiding their wires. It looks awesome.

It has nothing to do with grading, you idiot. You learn those things in school (apparently you didn't learn much) to prepare you for conversing with people in the real world. Do you talk without periods? Then why type without them? Reading your posts make me feel like I'm rolling down a hill.

Nothing to do with grading? Nothing at all? Well shucks i was hoping for at least a B+

Otherwise sorry dude, roll down the hill all you want,Try climbing into one of those large orb like balls with water in it problem would not hurt as much. I don't consider an online forum very similar to "the real world" and if I was perhaps..typing a paper for school (Yes I go to The Ohio State University) it would be more appropriately typed.

On the other hand, I could sit here and type out a Tilley like response to this but, I have to go look at other sections of Columbus Racing for now

Not my fault the kid cant read..T..T..T Toooday junior

Mojoe nice, is that a super coupe motor?

Miller we still boozin friday?

It's the year that beat your Mustang.

haha easy now, my twin turbo set up..uh yea it um doesn't exist yet

nice ride tho man I think i saw you posted something elsewhere about being in the bethel road area? I'm In old Worthington right down the street I'm coming to race you, or maybe when my car is complete

Anyways nice car man

More than likely if I leave OU for the weekend. :cool:

Good deal

Oh and mojoe, I am sorry I am retarded, not only did your avatar not give me a big enough hint, but my buddy just hapend to stop by and be leaking coolant...he had an ttrx7 nice car man my bad.

haha yea I called myself out