I've just learned the best way to fight global warming

copperhead

Find a shitty pop singer trying to salvage her career, give her a tour bus filled with biodiesel, and get a bunch of pot smoking baby boomers together to hold some protest signs saying how evil cars are and how we should walk everywhere or else fiery death will rain down from the heavens to destroy humanity.

Way to go Sheryl Crow!

Reguardless, the US needs to get on the fucking ball with this oil shit. Exxon = 4th REICH!! We need our own oil plain and simple. The hippies need to stop crying bout polution and global warming, we be aight, cause come 3050 we can make Ozone probably. We can fix what we fuck up, like gettin a chick pregnant. :D

the hippies are right to some degree, but being retarded and having a "love in" isn't gonna work any more. yeah, global warming exists but it always has and frankly i don't give a shit what future generations have to say about it...lets spend money figuring out how to find another planet to inhabit.

/slash and burn theory

the hippies are right to some degree, but being retarded and having a "love in" isn't gonna work any more. yeah, global warming exists but it always has and frankly i don't give a shit what future generations have to say about it...lets spend money figuring out how to find another planet to inhabit.

/slash and burn theory

"well we ruined this one... lets go find another one and do the same thing"

"BRILLIANT"

The amount of money it would take to take on a project of this size would be HUGE. Then again, Im sure people would rather spend the money/time to invest in this than actually make environmental changes that would hinder our everyday lives. All we have to do is propose a way to actually Make Money doing space travel and private industry will figure it out.

well im off to the store again to my more areasol cans.

*Areosol* cans released CFC's (Chloroflourocarbons) into the air depleting the Ozone layer, they have nothing to do with increased levels of carbon dioxide.

Thats the beauty of this country, we can have people fighting for what they believe in. I applaud their efforts, whether that be for working to educate people on the dangers of excess carbon dioxide or using their GIVEN right as americans to do this.

I figured you Repub's would apperciate efforts like these to uphold OUR rights. Hell, go get yer gun and shoot some rounds while yer at it.

So go get your petitions, get your Bus that gets 2 miles to the gallon, do whatever the hell you want (within your given rights of course), and I too will say "Good job to you sir, you are sticking up for a cause you believe in."

But for you people that like to downsize or degrade people for sticking up for a cause they personally believe in, fuck off and get off your own ass and do something about what you feel strongly in.

Tony,

All that i see is some annoying cunt who otherwise would completely fail to sell tickets, using the hype of "global warming" to make a buck.

I have started a cause. I have no intention of earning money off of it. Not exactly the evil money grubbing scumbag republican you see, eh?

"well we ruined this one... lets go find another one and do the same thing"

"BRILLIANT"

The amount of money it would take to take on a project of this size would be HUGE. Then again, Im sure people would rather spend the money/time to invest in this than actually make environmental changes that would hinder our everyday lives. All we have to do is propose a way to actually Make Money doing space travel and private industry will figure it out.

dude........kidding

the slash and burn theory is one of the most asinine ideas ever

Tony,

All that i see is some annoying cunt who otherwise would completely fail to sell tickets, using the hype of "global warming" to make a buck.

I have started a cause. I have no intention of earning money off of it. Not exactly the evil money grubbing scumbag republican you see, eh?

Again, that is the way our society works... if you want to make a dollar out of an idea... go for it. That IS the way our country runs. People feel they have to make a dollar on an idea, even if it is a retarded, fucked up piece of shit idea, they believe they can make money off it.

I do want to thank you for exercising your right to protest, your right to the first amendment and 2nd amendment. I think its pretty awesome that we can actually live in a society that we can voice our opinions like we do.

Why did the drivers hate driving biodiesel trucks? The smell, cause diesel isn't that great anyway or the fact that they dont have horrible chapped hands after working on the engines?

Willie (sp?) has is own line of biodiesel btw.

Besides one, and only one, downfall I've seen with biodiesel is that you don't get as good of gas mileage.