FS Deep Dish Bullitts

SilverAudiMike

Well, I've found them for $489 online, 17x9's and 17x11 set. 2 drag radials range from $160-$210 a piece, so figure $400, and then two front tires are about $100 a piece, so that's $200. Altogether, with rounding up, I figure $1100ish.

Whereas you're wheels are $750 + $85 per wheel for powdercoating (price YOU quoted at your work, probably a "hookup"), and the fact that your lips are chipped somewhat on the clear, and the tires are worn...and not the tires I want..that's $1100 for USED shit.

Make sense now?

Guest davins94stang
Link to where they are 489 online please?? anyways 750 is a deal, email me with more info VERY INTERESTED!!!! selling any other parts?

The clear on the lips is nothing to worry about, the wheels are worth $750 with tires as is. Bam, I CAN get the wheels blasted, the lips cut and cleared, and the centers black. I will do it out of my pocket if you would like, it would just take me a week or so. I would just like to get these sold so I can start putting parts on my '03 cobra.

The clear on the lips is nothing to worry about, the wheels are worth $750 with tires as is. Bam, I CAN get the wheels blasted, the lips cut and cleared, and the centers black. I will do it out of my pocket if you would like, it would just take me a week or so. I would just like to get these sold so I can start putting parts on my '03 cobra.

Well shit, if you do all that for $750, give me a call at 614-595-5536, i'll give you cash tomorrow, I've got a few weeks/a month until I need wheels anyways.