this is LESBOS

cptn janks

I was f'n cracking up last night. The first scissor scene had me busting a gut. I'll have to try the scissor attack the next time I'm in a fight I'm losing. :p

Suffice to say, Mr. Garrison if fucked up five ways from Friday. (Whatever the hell that means. :confused: )

Guest Ponyfreak

Another jam packed classic episode. I don't know what matt and Trey are making but it can't be enough. Their creative genius single handedly brought comedy central from a nothing to a something.

For example, if it were not for South Park we would never have had the Chappelle show.

Guest Ponyfreak
Last nights episode anwsered one question that i have always had - Exactly how long does it take for them to create an episode. Based on the the fact they parodied "300" we now know it doesn't take long...

Guest Ponyfreak
Anyone seen or heard how much money they actually are paid. I would like an idea just out of shear curiosity. Wonder if it is anywhere near the Chappelle numbers..