* 81 Mustang H/b 351w C4 $1500 O.b.o Need To Sell Today

turbotalon15psi

This Is A 1981 Ford Mustang Hatch Back With A Rebuilt 351w (30 Over Stock Rebuild) And A Rebuilt C4 With Shift Kit. Has A Performer Rpm And Elderbrock 700 Cfm Carb . Stock Cam .BBK HEADERS AND X PIPE 4.10 Posi Rear End . Has An Full 80 90 Gt Swap. (now The Bad ) Needs Cleaned Has No Rust On The Outside But Is Starting To Rust On The Inside. It Has Been Striped All That Is Left Is A Seat And Some What Of A Dash. Have Pics Just Don't. Know How To Put It On Here . Pm Me Your E-mail So I Can Send Them To You..... FREE SET OF SLICKS COMES WITH IT. and about 5 gal of cam 2 in the tank. and another 3 in a can.

$650? Lolz, I made that in half a day yesterday :lol:

$651 and a twelve pack.

Anthony have u been working with duce bigalow ?or are u the pimp ? haha if were braging i made 9000$ last month but back to the subject matter i am interested in this car PM me ur number and ill try to come this weekend give me a address to so i can mapquest it

Anthony have u been working with duce bigalow ?or are u the pimp ? haha if were braging i made 9000$ last month but back to the subject matter i am interested in this car PM me ur number and ill try to come this weekend give me a address to so i can mapquest it

Then why do you drive such pieces of shit? :grin2:

Making $9k on your back, but having to turn over $7500 of it to your pimp are two, different things ;)