New Here

ShAfT1647545515

would you want to be next to a car of this caliber and the driver is new to the way the car reacts, what if he hits it and it gets out of control and slams into the car or bike next to him?

think about it. i won't run the supra untill i know theres a competent driver behind the wheel. even if it means giving the new owner a couple months of seat time

That happened to a Viper Cavin almost bought (that I talked him out of :)two weeks ago. Relatively new driver in a 1k hp viper, lost it racing a bike, hit a concrete wall at over 150 mph, totalled the car beyond recognition and was lucky to walk away....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That happened to a Viper Cavin almost bought (that I talked him out of :)two weeks ago. Relatively new driver in a 1k hp viper, lost it racing a bike, hit a concrete wall at over 150 mph, totalled the car beyond recognition and was lucky to walk away....

wow, glad he walked away. any video of it posted somewere?

:eek:

get in line ;) just let the new owner get some seat time before you run him.
I think YOU need to get in line ;) . You just need to worry about dealing with us slow Columbus bikes first before you start thinking you run shit !!!

I think YOU need to get in line ;) . You just need to worry about dealing with us slow Columbus bikes first before you start thinking you run shit !!!

put a innercooler on your bike and we'll run top end, we'll see if you have what it takes to hold it wide open in 6'th bouncin off the limiter ;)

put a innercooler on your bike and we'll run top end, we'll see if you have what it takes to hold it wide open in 6'th bouncin off the limiter ;)
Yeah , OK :gay2: Just make sure you bring your money down and get a lane chump .

why is dig racing so big in columbus? no big deal to me, i already have a air shifter and mtc multistage, i'll just have to run the shinko insted of the 014 ;)
Man you gots you a air shifter and lock up now ? :funny:

I think you just scared away ........

NOBODY !!!!!!

Dude we have been fuckin with shit like that for years , glad you can join us .

I think its going to be funny when you get your ass drug by a stock motored/wheelbase Busa with no airshifter or lock up :nutkick:

Bike races aren't as cool/fair/fun as car vs car...might make a neat video tho

Its like saying my Cheeta (yes the animal) is faster than your house cat.

Bikes weigh nothing and have such a power to weight ratio advantage.

I hate when someone on a CBR or Ninja or R6 or what not tries to race me for money not cool dude, and yes its because I'll lose but if I wanted to beat bikes I would buy a bike...boo yah

just my opinion