Stage 1 Dyno / Stage 2 Dyno. wrx

thorne

I got my car dynoed today, I will post pics as soon as I get them. With the flash only setup I dynoed 198hp/208. With the pipes added I pulled a 227/218.

Stock WRX 165-175.

my stage 1 flash only, It had 0 knock going on: 198/218 4th 212/208 3rd

Me 227. in 4th

I'm running OPENECU Tuning

Chinabay up and down pipe.

We had a issue with the AF reader DAMN IT. So I don't know what my AF is. But its not pulling timing from what i can tell its also at 16IAM.

We can talk megaman . btw its PNP'd . The amazing one was the ECU flash honestly just the flash netted 198 at the wheels. I'm going to aim to get it up to 230 for dyno day. If I can get some time on a WB sniffer I will be able to tune a tad bit more timing. I've got a IAM of 16, Tells me I've got some tuning room there.

There was not a silver wagon there today.

I had dyno time i paid for today after my upgrades.

You car is not at IPS is it cars? I'm looking for a turbo right now.

God I tell you whay I love this car. Its allot quicker on the freeway then when i bought it. It actually puts a smile on my face now. Its also relatively cheap to upgrade. What other car can you spend 230$ on parts and make 60more wheel hp? or 100$ and make 30? 198 was awesome for stage 1 flash

NIce job, man. Turbo cars always react great to modifications. You always feel like you're getting much more for the money. The difference on our cars with just turbo back exhaust is night and day. I've heard the wrx was a bit of a pain to actually work on the motors due to inaccessibility, though. No idea if that's true or not.

There was not a silver wagon there today.

I had dyno time i paid for today after my upgrades.

You car is not at IPS is it cars? I'm looking for a turbo right now.

God I tell you whay I love this car. Its allot quicker on the freeway then when i bought it. It actually puts a smile on my face now. Its also relatively cheap to upgrade. What other car can you spend 230$ on parts and make 60more wheel hp? or 100$ and make 30? 198 was awesome for stage 1 flash

no my car is in my garage, i do my own work on my car. phillips racing does my engine work and shrek and corey at slowmotion do my tuning.