Huge Waterfall Erupts on the Highway and Causes Crashes

Earl1647545488

I'd love to know here that was. Probably some where densely populated with alot of hills and valleys. Drainage systems move ALOT of water, and are comprised of control systems that use valves to route water to avoid flooding.

If a Neighborhood on top of a hill collects enough water to fill its system, it has to go some where. It will go downhill though tubes and out into a lake or river.....Unless that last valve isn't open. Then it finds the next best place to come out.

Basically like a water tower, but bugger. That truck seems to have hit/been hit by the giant manhole cover, look how fast he stops. Some one probably got fired for this.

That was insane. I was wondering why that truck entered the falls and never exited. Good f'n think he hit the manhole cover thing as opposed to it landing on someone. I'm pretty sure there will be a firing and a lawsuit, lol.

Guest Mushijobah
all those cars were jackin off the highway and it finally busted.

lololol

PS I have never seen a waterfall erupt from the ground. I think they call those geysers?