Calling out Linn....

ohioko4s4

not sure at how much of it is true, but i heard through a friedn that linn's parents took his car and his sister is driving it b/c he bought a clutch on his parents credit card and they might give it back after he graduates. any of this tru???

I have to focus on graduating this quarter..

My car is staying in prospect, KY until june. i am still undesided on weather i am going to keep the car or buy something else.

Hmmmmmm :lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sense my car will finaly be back home this week and Tilleys car almost done and Sam's car ready to roll I say that JP and Jamie should plan on heading down in a little when the weather clears. Should make for some fun runs.

Jamie Check your PM's

Sense my car will finaly be back home this week and Tilleys car almost done and Sam's car ready to roll I say that JP and Jamie should plan on heading down in a little when the weather clears. Should make for some fun runs.

Jamie Check your PM's

I am waiting on a new fuel system and a tune and I will be ready as well, hopefully by this weekend. I look forward to getting a few pulls in with Sam on his new setup.

I am waiting on a new fuel system and a tune and I will be ready as well, hopefully by this weekend. I look forward to getting a few pulls in with Sam on his new setup.

God damn you guys. Why can't my shit be done. :mad:

not sure at how much of it is true, but i heard through a friedn that linn's parents took his car and his sister is driving it b/c he bought a clutch on his parents credit card and they might give it back after he graduates. any of this tru???

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1. My sister lives in NE not KY

2. I'm still in school and yes my parents still somewhat support me (I have not worked since august) however, they have not paid for me to mod my car. Because I chose not to work I do not have money to rebuild the motor in my car, so to prevent me from blowing the motor the car is sitting until either I have the money to put a 402 in the car or until I can buy something else.

3. Yes, it's time for me to graduate, after getting a D last quarter and not getting my diploma I think I need to focus on school and not on my car.

4. I could drive to KY and bring my car back next weekend if I wanted.

I hope that clears up what your friend told you at the bar.

Jamie you should take your S-4 to waterfest and lay the smack down at the drags...

I'm sure your up to more High horsepower events but it would be nice to show that thing off there.

My project comes out of the Shop soon also, Cant wait to take it up to cleveland to wreak some havoc.

What type of tunning do you have, 034EFI?...

Jamie you should take your S-4 to waterfest and lay the smack down at the drags...

I'm sure your up to more High horsepower events but it would be nice to show that thing off there.

My project comes out of the Shop soon also, Cant wait to take it up to cleveland to wreak some havoc.

What type of tunning do you have, 034EFI?...

Yea, I've been to Waterfest a couple times, but with the recent shitty weather, show car goofs, and worthwhile street racing getting tougher to come by, it's not worth the trip IMO.

Look forward to seeing your car.

Tuning has been a one-off by Moss and Garrett. There's another GT30 S4 using 034 (Mike Simmply), but it's really crude and not running well. We think our car is a bit faster, that's why Garrett wants it to stay out in LA for the drag event :)

i think the guy that wants to run me for cash is backin out, but i'll come down and play for fun :D

I told you to call me. I was out all night watching some racing. Its getting to be that time when I wont be online that much so like I said call me. Also I pm'ed you back... :)

I told you to call me. I was out all night watching some racing. Its getting to be that time when I wont be online that much so like I said call me. Also I pm'ed you back... :)

racing weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but still fucking cold

p.s jamie bad ass car

Jamie Check your PM's

Akron is half way. :cool: