Calling out Linn....

ohioko4s4

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and after him saying he needs to focus on graduated i'm thinkin it might be true. its funnier now then it was when i was at the bar drinking and heard it. lol

I heard the same thing. I didn't take it as shittalking, Paul, so keep your cookies and get your panties out of a bunch.

Yea, I've been to Waterfest a couple times, but with the recent shitty weather, show car goofs, and worthwhile street racing getting tougher to come by, it's not worth the trip IMO.

Look forward to seeing your car.

Tuning has been a one-off by Moss and Garrett. There's another GT30 S4 using 034 (Mike Simmply), but it's really crude and not running well. We think our car is a bit faster, that's why Garrett wants it to stay out in LA for the drag event :)

Damn gt30 s4!!! Christ. I'm lookin to Switch to 034EFI next year and Get a lil more seriouse that Anti lag feature is TEH Hotness . I'm on a stock Head wich sucks can only rev to 7k.

Waterfest weather does blow, and the Street racing part of it is totally done considering the traffic in that small ass state. I have heard way better things about H2o show in atlantic city.

Well Hopefully the engine bay will suffice your eye candy for go fast parts, exterior seems like a slightly modded Golf lol.

I just find it funny how Linn is the callout king, now when he's called out-- will not race.

he didn't say he wouldn't race....his car is out of the state. What I want to know is why he is calling out linn when there are a lot of cars that would give him a better race. Not taking anything away from linn, he would be the first to admit he is not the fastest.

he didn't say he wouldn't race....his car is out of the state. What I want to know is why he is calling out linn when there are a lot of cars that would give him a better race. Not taking anything away from linn, he would be the first to admit he is not the fastest.

Your correct in assuming there is a specific reason....

I just find it funny how Linn is the callout king, now when he's called out-- will not race.

Please tell me where i said i would not race?? I am more than happy to race jamie, however right now my focus is else where. So with that said for the 5th time when i fell like getting my car in june, i will race.

Guest Removed
hong is still at it... which of his FAST cars is he going to bring out that night?????

hong has some fast cars but he will only race from a dig

cause there drag cars, either pick one and throw up some money.

Sam race the monte. :p

The one that never happened between me and the supra.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Well, I loss by less than a car length to that Hornet on big spray from a 15-20 mph roll on cold tires, so I would have run away from your ass :) But I'm sure you'll get that race with Cavin....as soon as you get your car back.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Well, I loss by less than a car length to that Hornet on big spray from a 15-20 mph roll on cold tires, so I would have run away from your ass :) But I'm sure you'll get that race with Cavin....as soon as you get your car back.

if cavin can contral the car