Blue Summit Racing Saturn? Hey Akron guys

Science Abuse

So, I encountered this car on my way back from Cincinnati today. Factory blue with huge Summit Racing decals taking up the entire side of the car. Ground effects (fucked up in the front) with center exit exhaust in the back, and a window sticker in the back, saying something to the effect of "no rice needed" or something. Funny, because the car was all rice.

I would think that Summit would like to control their image, and that most tools wont put someones logo that big up the side of their car for free....anyone know this car?

Why do I bring this up? He was, by far the biggest, most flagrant asshole ricer I have encountered in recent memory. Constantly in and out of traffic. Never settling on a speed. When I first saw him, he seemed to be following/playing with a yellow H3 (behaving the same). Cutting people off, flybyes, etc. I was cruising at 90 and eventually got by them.

Fast forward to I-17 and flint road. The H3 is gone, got off some where. This fuckstick in the saturn works his magin on me. Flies up on the right, then cuts over into my assured clear distance in the classic ricer "OMG I want to oversteer" lane change. I'm pissed, I stay on his ass until the mustang holding us up moves. He tries to take off and doesn't come close to pulling away. I wiggle the wheel in a "c'mon I can go faster, I though you were in a hurry" gesture. So of course he brake checks me and flips me off. No worries, my left foot has been hovering over my brake since I first saw the guy. He, of course, matches speed with the stang that we should have gotten around, for the sake of blocking me in. So I lane change over 2 lanes and pass the pair on the right.

Now he wants to race me. Lets lay this out so you get the idiocy and slowness. Were in the greelawn curve, I'm in the far right lane, he's in the far left. He floors his car, clears the mustang and zips in front of him to get next to me. Think about that; FWD going 80 mph, and darts from the inside of a curve to the outside. He's asking to kiss the center divider.

Luckily, the car was pathetically slow, and my 4300lb 6cyl British ass clears him and forgets him without ever seeing 100. I stay on to 315, he darts off (again) to stay with 71.

I have not seen ricing like this in a long time, seriously. I want to know who this dick is so I can laugh in his face.

That car should be easy to recognize. I say this year, if we post about asshole, post the plate #. That way someone can tell them. Most of the ricers on on sites and it should get back to them. We need some conflict on this stuff. I want to see one sticking up for what he did and saying that's not how it happened. I was hoping for this with my recent motorcycle post.

Eric, you drove like an asshole and at times there was danger. I hope you had fun. I know I would have.

Son, When I was 17 I raced a Stealth RT DOWNTOWN on Broad, I know I hit 115. Yeah I was dumb.

Me doing stupid shit doesn't justify him doing it. We're both morons. The differences are:

-I've never bobbed and weaved on the highway, never drove like this tool.

-He was alot older then 17.

-His car was decorated as a Summit sponsored car. I'd think they would want to know about this if it were.

Son, When I was 17 I raced a Stealth RT DOWNTOWN on Broad, I know I hit 115. Yeah I was dumb.

Me doing stupid shit doesn't justify him doing it. We're both morons. The differences are:

-I've never bobbed and weaved on the highway, never drove like this tool.

-He was alot older then 17.

-His car was decorated as a Summit sponsored car. I'd think they would want to know about this if it were.

Eric, I was agreeing with what you did. It doesn't have to be right. I'm saying I would have done the same. Easy killer.

Oh and DAD,Mom says I might be the milk mans son. You have too short a dick and couldn't penetrate the labia.