Autox rescheduled for 4/22

Dr. Apex

I still need tires :(

If I go on these ones I have right now, the second I dive into a corner I am going to understeer right into all the cones.

I hope TurboRust messages me back soon.....

Just go out there and finish off the current ones, the car will only understeer if you overdrive it. I've learned with owning many fwd's how to deal with understeer and drive the car so it's not too much of a problem, you'll figure it out.

What time does it start?

Racing starts at 9:30am. If you plan to race you will need to be there between 7:30-8am to get registered, tech in, course walk, and drivers meeting. Just to watch you can come anytime.

Ray got his intake on and damn the thing is rediculously loud at 8k rpms!!

Paki, I hope you can make it, it's been a long time coming man.

I was really busy today, but I managed to make it out for a bit. I was there about noon getting paperwork straight with the officials and talking to some drivers. I saw a mr2 out there. Pat, was that you? The car looked blacker than yours.

I'm more than pumped about Saturday. We'll see if I can make it to points.

Pat was there. The drivers school will help you a ton with all the seat time and one-on-one instruction.

We realized as we removed the slicks why the S was getting increasingly squirly, the RR tire's outer groove had dissappeared and the tread is about 95% gone, time to switch to the other set after this next weekends event.

Pat was there. The drivers school will help you a ton with all the seat time and one-on-one instruction.

We realized as we removed the slicks why the S was getting increasingly squirly, the RR tire's outer groove had dissappeared and the tread is about 95% gone, time to switch to the other set after this next weekends event.

Very nice. I saw your car parked on the way out - very clean S2000! Look forward to seeing you run later in the season.

Damn what a fun ass day. The S is like a whole other car with the suspension on it.

Yeah, it was definetly flying. Even before I saw your first lap time my wife leans over and says "He just looks so much faster than everyone else so far".

Glad the coilovers helped out so much. You could easily hear the difference from the K&N out on the track (much like the dyno).

Jeff

Yeah, it was definetly flying. Even before I saw your first lap time my wife leans over and says "He just looks so much faster than everyone else so far".

Glad the coilovers helped out so much. You could easily hear the difference from the K&N out on the track (much like the dyno).

Jeff

I'm by no means the fastest there, credit goes to the car for sure, but I'm working on making myself better.

The suspension was amazing and the intake on that thing makes it sound even more like an F1 engine, we are going to need tires soon though as the car was getting squirley late in the day.

Guest c1runnersw20

You should leave the bald tires on the car for ray so I can make up my four tenths :) . coming down the back stretch Mitts and I saw between 65 and 70 mph in the MR2.....Until I let off the gas too hard. No comments please :D

You should leave the bald tires on the car for ray so I can make up my four tenths :) . coming down the back stretch Mitts and I saw between 65 and 70 mph in the MR2.....Until I let off the gas too hard. No comments please :D

Yeah, you learned the hard way the weight increase from going from an n/a mr2 to a turbo model.....quite a bit different!!! You just might catch us this weekend in times, were hoping the rear tires will last the day without cording though their grip is dropping fast.